Third

First of all,the video is not connected to this chapter nor to the Story,this is just a soothing sound to make you calm,and relaxing when reading or doing something and it has Rain Effects!(lol) and Credits to Reverie ,please check her videos,It's so soothing. That's all thank you!

Demilou's POV

Ok,WHAT.THE.HELL!this is an outrageous plan!a boy coming here in the GIRL'S TERRITORY?

"Now you're asking,why is this happening? It's because of an Research both parties will do,And I will not say what research will it be to everyone but to the Princess,Prince Levionne will pick,So me and Olivia will go to the boy's quarter and So is the other Leader and his companion,I will come bavk here with The Researcher"Princess Maureen said and left the stage together with Princess Olivia.

"So wait,That Effin' Son of a B*tch is Coming here!?"Hermione whispered and  shouted

"I'm No Son of a B*tch,Hermione,Because I'm more of The Spawn of The Devil"We three looked at the person who spoke who is no other than Levi smirking together with Ares Smiling sweetly at Aphrodite,tss lovers.

"Tss whatever LeviosA boy"see?they even call each other leviosa.

"It's LeviOsa,LeviOsa girl"Levi said and Hermione just rolled her eyes.

"Goodmorning Princesses"Levi said to me and aphrodite and we both nodded before they gone to the stage.

"Goodmorning Princesses"Levi said to everyone first recieving half Hatred and Half admiration for his well,I don't really know,His like Beauty and Handsomeness?

"So before picking the Lucky Princess,I'm here to request please to make the Lucky Prince comfortable and So as we will do it to your Princess,that's all"Levi said and gone to the box.

Ares was suppose to roll the box but Levi insisted to do it himself.

And as he got the paper,okay I'm damn nervous, I'm not going there!, he smirked all of a sudden making me realize who it was.

I looked at Hermione to see Aphrodite looking at her also,Hermione's face was like she saw a ghost that made me and Aphrodite Smirk also,I take back calling this plan outrageous.

"Princess Hermione Zenburg of Italy,please come to the stage"Levi said not erasing the smirk on his face.

Hermione was still sitting so I pushed her making her walk infront and got to the stage but she got to the microphone first.

"Hey People! I mean Princesses,You heard that if you make the Prince who will come here comfortable means they will do the same right?" She said and we just nodded

"Please Do so!"Hermione said bowing to us making Levionne's eyes widen.

"Sure"we all princesses said in unison

"Come on"Hermione said smirking grabbing Levionne's hands running towards the boy's territory followed by Ares.

"Poor Ares,He'll be a third wheeler!"I said laughing

"Oh how much trouble will does two cause!poor Ares!"Aphrodite said laughing also.

The Gymnasium became Noisy when the two prince and Hermione left.

"What should we do now?"I asked

"Try making a bet"We both looked at princess gail who spoke

"Bet?" Me and Aphrodite said

"Yes bet,like what would you expect to happen and put money or something in that and if one win,the prize will be given to the winner"She said and went back to her bussiness.

"Okay I bet that Hermione will be having tantrums once she got back here,and I wager three white tiger cubs"Aphrodite bet since I always liked an wild pet but my parents always say that I need to earn it and Aphrodite has hundreds but won't even let me touch them.

"I bet that Hermione will Win this thing as we saw the smirk on her face earlier,and I wager 15 of my collections of wigs" I said making her eyes Sparkle,I'm a cosplayer that's why I got many wigs and Aphrodite want to become one too but her parents always disagree with that decision.

"Princesses,Manners please"The gymnasium became silent when Princess Olivia spoke up.

Princess Maureen and Princess Olivia is back together with a prince who I can't see his face because I think he is hiding to us.

"Prince Maxiellere,please introduce yourself"Princess Maureen said slightly pushing the prince infront of her.

Damn,he's cute.

"U-uh,H-hello P-princesses,I-I'm Prince Maxiellere o-of Sweden"He said and lowered his head.

"Does he have some kind of Condition that he stutters so much?"Aphrodite said

"Or maybe he's just really shy"I told her earning a nod

"Shy shy shy"Princess Sook-Myung said making her both hands in a ball and putting it besides her head and doing it back and forth making me give her the "what-the-f-is-that" look.

"What?It's popular in South Korea!"She said and we just chuckled for some reason.

Somoene's POV

I'm really gonna kill my cousin after this Luxurious Camp.

"Prince Maxiellere,please introduce yourself" Oh sh*t.

"O-okay"I stuttered and walked infront of the microphone.

"U-uh,H-hello P-princesses,I-I'm Prince Maxiellere o-of Sweden"I said stuttering.

Okay first,I am scared of GIRLS! And second
I am still scared of Girls!

Prince Maxiellere,My One hell of a cousin,I will really kill you!

I am not Prince Maxiellere as you read in the previous sentence,I am just a simple human being with dreams that I can reach,not this kind of thing.

Why am I here?I lost in a bet with my darn cousin,that's why I won't ever do those things again.

cause here I am in this Weird Royal Camp,and Was picked to go to the Girl's Territory.

"Prince Maxiellere,please come with me"Princess Maureen said and I followed her to a place where there is 4 girls sitting
And one empty seat.

"Goodmorning Princess Gail,Princess Sook-Myung,Princess Aphrodite and Princes-"Princess Maureen didn't continue her Greetings when The last Princess lifted her hands to stop Princess Maureen from speaking.

"I'm sorry for being disrespectful Princess Maureen,but I don't want no prince to know my name except for the Boy's Leader and his companion"The Princess told her making her nod.

"Sure,but there is something you might hate that I shall request to you"Princess Maureen said making all of us in this place curious.

"You will take Prince Maxillere here to his room,where Princess Hermione sleeps since She will do the same to Prince Maxillere's room in The Boy's Quarter,and you will be his companion this week"Princess Maureen said making us shooked (A/N: Jungshooked baybeh)

I looked to the girl to see her face crimson red like she was about to explode but she sighed deeply and looked at me coldly.

"Sure,But I do not promise you,I will be humble to you"she said glaring at me.

Oh my god,for the third time, I'm gonna kill my darn cousin! This is all his fault.