First

Don't play the video yet okay?
And I hope you would like this story!
I'm currently addicted to Twilight for some reason😂
And BTW this is Pure English.

P.S, I dedicate this story to Channie_2804 since she's been trying to request over and over but I can't,so here it is
Demilou's POV

"Your Majesty,The President of Sweden is here to see you"I looked at my Secretary,Byron,in the door of my office as I am busy looking through the documents in my table.

"Let him be in the meeting room and I will be there in 1:38pm"I said to him not daring to look at him because of the millions of documents I am busy with.

I heard his footsteps fade away and at the same time I had finished my Job.

I looked at the clock to see that it's 1:36pm so I got up from my seat and went to my closet of tiaras to get my favorite tiara.

1:37pm

I walked through the hallways with 2 maids and 4 bodyguards with me.

I stopped infront of the door and one of my bodyguards was about to open the door when I lifted my hand to stop him.

I looked through my watch in my left hand to see if it's 1:38pm to see it recently just did.

I looked at my maids to let them open the door and so they did.

Once I got in,he stood up together with his colleagues and bowed at me.

"Goodmorning Mr.President,What brings you to my Palace?"I asked him and he smiled

"Goodmorning to you too Your Majesty,and I'm here to talk about our Alliance" He said and we all sat into our seats in this long brown table.

----------

"Snow flakes falling from the sky,are drifted further by and by,I'm missing you,I'm mis-"

"Demi!"I stopped singing when I heard two boys calling me.

As I looked towards the door of the music room,there I saw my Little Twin Brothers and My Sister.

"Can you teach us with the piano? Please"Ace,the younger twin,pouted and looked at me with a puppy eye look.

"Sure!What song would you want me to teach you?"I told them and smiled at sweetly at them.

"Hmmmmm,How about Bella's Lullaby?the one with the creepy hell of a sound?"Spade,the Older Twin said that made my,well Mine and My Sister's eyes widen.

"What did you say,my dear brother?"I asked him seriously and he froze realizing what he just said.

"Oh come on Demi,We're 12! And it's normal for teenagers to know that kind of things"Ace said

"Well it is indeed true but you are here in the palace,and you are princes afterall,so you need to have manners my dear brothers"I told them with a calm soothing tone to prevent them to get annoyed and so they just pouted.

It surprised me to say that to them when I was more of that when I was in their age,I was more of what people call,lunatic? But I swear I have no mental issues!

"Let us stop this nonsense and play the piano"Said by my Sister Callix,well my adopted sister,she was found by my parents in a dark alley when they gone to a Private Date to not be seen by people.

"Can you play the piano first?"Spade asked and I nodded seating infront of the grand white piano.

I closed my eyes feeling the keys and (a/n: Play the video now,I order you,nah just joking but please play the video now) I started playing the piano.

It was Renesmee's Lullaby,we just finished watching the whole series about three days ago and I started learning it.

Feeling every note,I closed my eyes still playing the Piece and at the edge of the piece the twins started to sang with their not usual baritone vocals and My sister playing the violin.

It all ended with a great melody and we heard clapping in the door of the music room.

We all looked at it to see Dairus and Kard,our parents.

"That was great kids!"Mother said smilung sweetly at us and we smiled too at them.

"Let's go to the dining room and let's have a family dinner,shall we?"Father said smiling holding our Mother's hand.

"But we still wanna learn piano though"Ace pouted

"We can learn it tomorrow brother"Spade said to it's twin.

It's been like 2 weeks since we had our last family dinner as a whole because of our parents had an date in London and both of my brothers sent to the royal camp and they all just cameback early in the morning.

"So what did you play earlier?"Mother asked us focusing on cutting her steak.

"Is it perhaps,Renesmee's Lullaby?"Father asked

"How did you know Father?"Spade asked Surprised and Our Mother Chuckled.

"Your Father was once addicted to twilight that he wanted to be a vampire itself"Mother said earning a glare by Father but mother just laughed it off.

"How did we not know Mother?"Ace asked and We siblings all nodded as agreement of what he said.

"Well Demilou was sent to Royal Camp,Callix was busy trying to explore Africa and You Brother's were sent to your Grandparents"Father said earning an "oh" from us.

"But really father?you wanted to become a Vampire,Gosh their only myths!"Spade said laughing and my father pouted.

"You look disgusting Sweetie"Mother said and my Father pouted more.

"Well you can wear red contact lens and shapren your fangs Father"I said chuckling

"Why are you Teaming up on me?Callix save me"Father said to Callix and Sister just chuckled.

We all finished up eating and went to our own rooms.

I looked around my room to see a piece of wood carved J pastel in it and painted pastel blue.

I held it in my hands to observe it.

"It's been awhile since we met J Pastel and I'm still weirded with what we call to eachother since both of us doesn't want to tell our real names to each other,you were such a friend or much more of that "

--------

So that's chapter 1 Everyone!
So first of all,well there's nothing to say really well except for the characters I have to say in this first chapter,so here it is;

Demilou Myoui Vilianes - Lee Ji eun (IU)
Callix Lyanne Vilianes - Jung Yein
Spade Phoenix Vilianes - Park Jisung
Ace Phoenix Vilianes - Park Jisung

-Mrs.Jeon