Second

Demilou's POV

"Hey!Leviosa Girl!Wake up!" Aphrodite said Punching Hermione with a pillow.

"It's LeviosA!"Hermione said waking up sitting in her bed with her eyes closed.

"It's LeviOsa stupid,and you call yourself hermione"I said to her throwing a pillow to her.

"Stand up and take a shower!We're going to the Royal boy's camp"said by Aphrodite and pushed hermione inside the bathroom.

I'm Demilou,Princess of Syldovia,It's a country between Europe and Asia,so it has no proper continent and it stays so since we family doesn't like to be owned,I have an Southern asian skin,monolid eyes and short wavy hair

And I both have two idiot friends.

Aphrodite,The princess of Spain,doesn't have the same color  of skin as her fellow latina's,she's as white as an Southern asian,the same as mine but I'm like 1/6 Southern asian that explains my skin,her eyes are as big as a cat yet it suits her,her hair is dark blue and curled.

Hermione,The Princess of Italy,has the same color of skin as her fellow Italians,her eyes?similar to an american and has freckles over her cheeks and nose and has a hazel brown hair color,Why is her name Hermione?both her parents are Harry Potter fans but their daughter is not.

Both of them Always go to the Boy's territory and do their stuffs.

Be back before 8:30 am though or else you're dead!"I told them as they got away

I'm not much interested in boys unlike my two friends who I even think that think dirty of the boys there,poor boys.

I'm more likely to do things more extraordinary than what most girls do.

But I have one thing I like to do with a boy,To make their life a living hell.

I went to the training room to see a small amount of woman training.

Did I mention that I'm here in a Camp?infact a Royal Camp,if I don't well I'll tell you this,I'm in a Camp where only princes and princesses are only allowed here and I'm one hell of princess indeed.

This camp is cutted in half, seperating the boys and girls that made us fight,Girls v.s Boys but some Stupid students,including both my idiot friends, just don't know how to fight boys,what was the reason?They have a crush or a like on somoene but the worst thing is,L-l-love,eeew disgusting!

"Princess Demilou!"I looked to the person who called me to see Princess Gail,The princess of France.

"Oh bonjour!"I said with a funny accent and we both laughed

"So what brings you here in the training room?"She asked walking beside me

"Uh,to do Yoga? of course to Train stupid"I told her

"Common sense Princess Demilou,I mean what will you train?Punching?Doing Martial Arts?"She said and flickered my forehead.

But what she first asked was different though,tss.

"And I'm older than you,have respect to your seniors"she said head locking me.

"Get off me!"I said pushing her to the ground and she just laughed.

"You're one strong hell of a princess!"she said laughing

"Manners Princess Gail of France,Manners" Me and Princess Gail stood up,Chin up,Breast out,Like those hell of the teachers said.

We both bowed at the girl who spoke,Princess Olivia,Princess of Holland.

(A/N: I don't even know if Holland is a country or not)

"Goodmorning Princess Olivia"We both said and she bowed too

"And to you too princesses"she said and went to a punching bag.

Princess Olivia was Like The sidekick of our Leader in the Girl's Territory.

Of course,if there is war there will be leaders and their companions.

In Our Territory,our leader is Princess Maureen of Rome,She was like those scary  princesses with lots of manners except  the scary part because she's neutral,and of course her sidekick,Princess Olivia.

And in The Boys Territory,the leader is Prince Levionne of Greece,I'm a bit close to him since Hermione is his nemesis,but that doesn't mean I'm his enemy too,I'm his acquaintance, and the audience of both his and hermione's Fight,it's about the Leviosa thingy since he's an Harry Potter fan or whatever fans were called and his sidekick is Prince Ares of Greece,Levione's little brother,and Aphrodite's boyfriend,that explains why aphrodite goes to the boys territory while hermione is just there for boys.

"I better get going,I'll be with Princess Sook-Myung in the martial arts quarters"I said and earned a nod from her before walking away to the Gym quarters.

--------

"Aish!that hell of a jerk!gosh!he's annoying!"Hermione shouted pulling her hair in distress,walking back and forth.

They started a fight again,as usual.

"You always start it though"I said to her

Even if I didn't come with them,I always knew who would start the fight betweed the Leviosa Couple,I call them that since I know in the end,they'll end up to each other.

"Actually for the first time,Levi started it"Aphrodite said making me more interested in the messed up love story of the Leviosa Couple.

"That's explains her more annoying tantrums!"I said focusing on reading a Greek Mythology book where Aphrodite's name came.

"I'm not annoying okay!?"She said and I just said whatever.

It was a long hour of Hermione's annoying tantrums when speakers everywhere spoke up.

"Princesses,please proceed to the Gymnasium now,no one will bring anything with them except their tiaras in their heads,and please do not ditch our meeting or you will be given an great punishment"

As the Spoke person ended her speech we all took our tiaras and went to the gymnasium revealing seats and the stage with and transparent box thing that can be
Rolled over and papers in it.

We all took our seats and as everyone is here know,Princess Maureen came out together with Princess Olivia in her back greeting everyone of us.

"Goodevening Princesses,I'm so sorry for the urgent meeting and I'm here to tell yoy something that might be shocking to you"Princess Maureen making everyone here,excluding me cause I don't fking care what will happen,nervous.

"One of you princesses will be chosen here in this box,everyname is here excluding me and Princess Olivia since We cannot leave our grounds"Princess Maureen said leaving them confused and me busy with my phone,yeah I'm not supposed to but you just need to be good at hiding to not be caught right?

"And the chosen will be in the Boy's Territory for 5 days and the same as the chosen boy who will come here"

Ok,it's just a boy coming here,wait what the fk!?

--------
You guys weirded about the sudden change between Chapter 1 and 2? Well chapter 1 is only a glimpse in the  present,cause this story is all about the past and If you don't get it,you're supposed to NOT get it,since this is the first series,you're supposed to not understand the situation.(ahehehe sorry if I sound so SERIOUS, why so serious?)

Well that's it!supposed to be I'll be publishing it now since I'm done,date: June 1 2017,but the thing is,I got no wifi!but thank god I survived this day without wifi!

This series will be like only 20 chapters?Because this is only the PAST  in like one place.

The important? characters in this story:

Hermione Zenburg - Jeon Somi
Aphrodite Valdez - Tzuyu ( I forgot Tzuyu's full name,I can't search it up since I got no WIFI, I'm like T-T)
Levionne Sean Märcius - Choi Hansol              ( Vernon)
Ares Syanne Märcius - Kim Mingyu