21 - She's mine forever.

Drake ❄

"You fucked up man." Connor says after a few minutes. I'd picked him up from school just now and was on my way to the mansion.

Fucked up?

"What?" I ask, glancing at him for a split second.

"With Vanessa, bro." He scoffed and that's when it hit me. That depressing aura I've been in since yesterday comes back and I slump my shoulders.

"I didn't fucking kiss her. She forced her skinny pink lips onto me!" I growled the last part. Thinking about Natalie made me want to punch something.

She ruined everything.

The first woman I'd ever fallen for and there she is to fuck everything up. It's not fucking fair. Fate just had to get her to walk in at that very moment?

Even if we aren't together, I know she was hurt because she thought she could trust me. She thought I wasn't like Samuel Fuckham.

I'm not.

But she thinks you are.

"Yeah, well convince her 'cause her and Sam were getting a little cozy in gym class today." Connor says. I miss the mischievous glint in his eyes.

Rage courses through me, and my fingers grip the steering wheel tightly. "What?"

"Sheesh dude, calm down. I was just kidding, they were paired up to dance that's all." Connor chuckles like he's funny and I punch him in his arm.

"Fuck!" He exclaims holding onto his arm. I snorted and muttered, "Pussy."

Who dances in gym class? I wondered.

"I knew you'd get jealous." My idiotic brother snickers and I roll my eyes, scoffing obnoxiously.

"I was not jealous." I denied and Connor looks at me with that 'wtf' look.

"Dude, you can't just deny-"

"I wasn't jealous."

"But you-"

"Nope."

"Drake you were fucking jealous. Just admit-"

"Whatever."

It was silent after that.

I run a hand through my hair, feeling completely stressed out. I need a fucking cigarette.

I'm so fucking crazy for that vanilla scented girl. Every time I think of her I swear my heart skips a beat and it makes me want to punch something.

I've never felt this way about a girl before. It hurts my head thinking of her, my stomach feels sick from the fluttering feeling I feel every time I see her.

But now, my chest feels heavy. I just wanted her to be mine but instead she's run away from me.

I have to prove her wrong. I won't give up on her..

Its barely been a month since I met her and I'm already in over my head liking her. Maybe even-

"Dude you just passed home." Connor cuts my train of thought off and I finally realize where I am.

"Shit." I muttered. I do a quick u-turn on the empty road and stop in front of the massive black gates in front of the mansion.

"Drake?"