30 - Until she loves me.

Drake ❄

"Why was she here?" Evangeline demands once I've closed the door to my apartment.

I sigh, closing my eyes for a brief few seconds before reopening them and glaring at my so called fiancee.

"None of you damn business." I snap, the dampness of my shirt making my chest ache.

When I opened my door to find Vanessa, I was shocked to say the least. Then she slapped me, and it hurt but fuck I deserved it.

But when she started crying I fucking melted. I couldn't stand seeing that frown on her face and tears wetting her cheeks. And the worst part is that it's all because of me she's hurting.

I was going to fucking tell her. I thought. Then Evangeline just had to pop up. God the look of hurt on her face just crushed me.

"Of course it's my damn business, Drake. I am your fiancee." Eva slams her bag down onto the sofa in the living room, walking over to the glass doors of my balcony.

She stands there with a look of irritation plastered on her face, arms crossed tightly across her chest.

"By fucking force Eva." I spat. "So no, it isn't any of your god damn business." She looks over at me, not even shocked or surprised by my tone.

After our last dinner together, I'd just about stopped being nice to her all together.

"Fine." She huffs, turning around to face me. "But that doesn't mean you can cheat on me." She strides towards me, stopping right in front of me and lifting up her hand to flash me her ring.

"I'm your fiancee, and we're in this together." I roll my eyes and she tsks. "You even try thinking of a woman other than me and I'll just rat you out. I'm sure our parents would just love to hear about your faithfulness."

My teeth grind together and I take a step closer to her. "Threaten me one more time Eva." I grit, a warning in my tone.

She smirks, suddenly gripping onto the collar of my shirt. She moves closer, her lips brushing against my ear. My hands ball into fists and my stomach twists in disgust.

"You're mine now Drake.." She purrs, biting down on my earlobe.

I push her away, scowling. Eva laughs, retreating to pick up her handbag. It's as if she only came by to fuck with me.

"Anyway, you need to be up seven thirty tomorrow morning. Bright and early for your suit fitting, and my party dress." She winks, looking me up and down.

Can someone get me a bucket?

"You couldn't have just texted me, or I dunno- called?" I ask incredulously as she walks past me.

Eva shakes her head as if I'm being ridiculous. "No, drake. I wanted to see you in person." She laughs and I glower at her.

"Well, next time. Just text me, alright? Save yourself the trouble." I growl, walking ahead of her to open the front door again.

Eva smiles, patting my cheek once she's in the doorway. "Oh no.. I'm old school. Sending text messages doesn't do it for me." She states smugly.

I groan inwardly, looking down at her with a mix of annoyance and disbelief.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you?" She wonders. When I don't answer she simply nods, her smile stretching larger before she walks out of my house.

I close my eyes, letting out a low growl as I slam the door closed.