The Lost Section

"Kelly," I shouted at her, "get your face off the glass."

She had her nose pushed against the glass door and moved her face down a little so it would look like a pig's nose.

She smiled when she heard me and took her face away from the door. She opened the door and all six of the females piled into the "empty" library.

Kelly was about 5'5 and very pretty. Her original hair color was a shiny blonde, but she dyed it silverish color not too long ago. She always joked around but can be serious if the deal called for it. She had tired hazel eyes because she always stayed up late, usually on her phone. However, when she smiled, her beautiful white teeth took the attention away from them.

I noticed Chrissy next. Her and Kelly's hair were about the same length; ended above their breasts, but her's was dark brown. Her eyes were a bit lighter and very happy. Her smile could literally light up the bottom of the ocean. She also had a nose piercing.

Lanai was next to her. She had her dark brown hair up and out of her eyes that matched. She had a little fake crystal piercing on her lip and it just brightened her smile even more.

Simone was next to her and messing with the things on the main desk while she held a book close to her. She had her hair up too. It's naturally brown but she dyed it a reddish color last year and stayed like that. She has caramel brown eyes and a gorgeous smile.

Lauren was next to her and playing with her sleeves. She obviously felt awkward about being here at nearly midnight. He brown hair was covering her face and everyone now and again, she would tuck some behind her ear to revel her chocolate brown eyes and shy, yet welcoming smile. She's nothing short of adorable.

Jaclyn was behind everyone and smiling freely and happily. She was a few inches taller than everyone else, who were about the same height. She had dark brown hair and eye to match as well. She was blindingly beautiful and usually stands out in a crowd.

"What are you guys doing here?" I finally asked.

They all looked at Scotty and Kelly grabbed the side lamp off the desk and pointed it at his face. "Interrogation." She jokingly growled.

Chrissy rolled her eyes, "I don't see why this is necessary."

"Interrogation for what?" I asked.

"Him and Chrissy have been secretly dating for a week." Jaclyn said.

"It wasn't a secret." Chrissy groaned.

Meanwhile, Scotty was trying to block the light pointing straight at his face. I grabbed her wrist and pointed the light down, "What are you going to ask him."

"Oh," Kelly said, "just a few questions!" She emphasized the word "questions."

"If it won't distract you from your job." Simone added, "That's why we came at night so he wouldn't be busy. It was just luck that you were here too."

"So, Scotty" Kelly started, "what are your intentions with our best friend?"

"To care for her." He answered.

"You seem pretty confident." She added, "Why?"

"Because I'm not gonna lie." He answered.

"Awe..." Simone cooed, stepping in front of Kelly. She suddenly grabbed the light and shined it at his face, "Plan on taking her anywhere anytime soon?"

I, once again, grabbed the light away from her and put it back in its original position, "Stop messing with the light."

"I plan on taking her to the movies to watch 'Boss Baby' because she said she really wanted to see it." Scotty said.