More Fucking White Rooms

Ari pov.            My eyes slowly flutter open to a bright white light beaming down on me, I let my eyes explore my surroundings until my eyes stopped at my hand bandaged up with light red blood stains dotted on the off white fabric tied in a knot on my beaten hand. I slowly lifted myself off my bed and walked around my hospital room, i let my feet wander over the cold white tiled floor, feeling the groves of the dark putty.

I heard the creak of the hospital room door as it slowly opened revealing a smiling, brunette nurse holding a clip bored as she slowly walked into the room.
"Miss Ari Miller you can now leave the hospital your hand has healed enough, and please try not come back" the nurse said with a smile
"Thank you and I'll try not to"

I walked out of the hospital and saw inca and jamie smiling and laughing about how I was in hospital again. I walked swiftly towards them.
"Hi inca, can I just say thank you for putting me in hospital again, I really appreciated it" I said with a smile
"Well look who is finally out, the bitch who zak likes"
"Yeah why does he even like a bitch like you, does he even know anything about her past" jamie said with an evil glint in his eye.
"Jamie you and inca are the only ones that saw what happened through out those awful years. But please don't tell anyone, bully me, tease me, but don't tell people about that" I said with tears streaming down my face. I run, faster than I have ever done before, into the dirty public barthroom.

I pull out my trusty blade and slowly dig it into my wrist slowly drawing a bloody line up my tan arm pressing harder and harder as I finish the line, dropping the bloody blade to the ground and wait.