Just a Normal Day at School

Im just gonna warn you someone might die get sent to hospital

Ari  pov.              After wandering seamlessly around I finally got to the courts to play some idiotic game with my friends. We were playing a nice, fun game until jamie to start a fucking fight and guess who it was with... any guesses? No well it was me he started a fucking fight with me great.

I felt a feather light punch to my ribs and a pillow soft kick to my shin. I let out a powerful kick to the stomach and I brutal blow to the nose which obviously drew blood I mean he is fighting me, he then came back with a rock flying at full speed at my face I attempted to duck, but it hit me right on the cheek probably gonna bruise like hell do I know. then he got a rope and tied it round my neck causing me to stop breathing, I felt my self loosing balance but I wasn't going to loose to jamie. I elbowed him in the guts and added a  gakasuki punch to the ribs I felt my self fall backwards slowly until I felt the cold hard concrete consume my limp body... then suddenly everything went black!!!!!?!

-----------_------------_-------------_---------------_----------_--------------_--------_-time lapse to hospital

I felt my eyes flutter open to a bright white light beaming down upon my fucking fucked up sad looking, tear stained face. I felt a rush of pain increase throughout my poor limp body, I tried to restrain against the unbearable pain when I felt one cold salty tear fall down my cheek, then a white door slowly opened with a person dressed in white walking in with a stupid looking thing on his head walked toward my white bed, with white sheets.

"Miss Ari Miller you have experienced some serious blows to ur head and neck, do you remember anything that happened in the last 4 hours" Mr dumbass doctor said in a stern dumb voice
"Umm no all I remember is falling then everything going black"

I felt my head get suddenly dizzy again so I rested it on a a soft white pillow, then everything went black..?

-----------_------------_-------------_---------------_----------_--------------_--------_-
Time lapse to 4 hrs later
-----------_------------_-------------_---------------_----------_--------------_--------_-

*beep beep beep*  I woke up to a annoying machine beeping and to random cords connected to my bloody sore body a let my eyes explore the room. I saw 3 doctors grabbing a clip board each and I saw 3 idiots dressed in something that wasn't white!!! I have a feeling these 3 idiots are my friends (jazz, naomi and lili) just sitting in a black chair with worried and tear stained faces I asked one of the doctors if I could get up, but they said they were gonna ask me a few questions... oh shit.

"What is your name?"
"Ari Miller"
"Ok, what school do you go to?"
"Sky High"
"Ok... cool now how old are you, what's your favorite colour, and your parents names"
(I wont use my real parents names)
"I'm 16 years old and my favourite colours are green and light blue, my parents names are Andy and Rita"
"Ok you are aloud to go in 2 weeks you just need to let your injuries heal and do you want to talk to your friend here?"
"Umm yes please"

I felt three body's come crashing into my. I smiled to my self because they were the only friends that came to see me😊.

"OMG Ari you scared the shit out of us how the hell did you survive" they all yelled
"Well its called something called being Ari fucking miller"
Then we just suddenly burst out laughing when a fucking mucked up looking jamie came bursting through the door,
"Ari, Zak fucking bet me up cozz i bet the shit out of you" he said with a sad, sore smirk
"You only bet me cozz you tried to strangle me with a rope" I said just as zak came bursting through the door as well 😧
"He did what!" Zak yelled
Zak grabbed jamie by his collar and pushed him up against a wall and mumbled something I couldn't hear to jamie.
He then punched jamie in the face causing him to have bleeding nose and an evil smirk appear on my fucked up face, jamie then groaned in pain and slumped to the floor knocked out cold .

Zak then slowly walked towards me and asked jazz what happened yesterday at school.

Flashback

I felt a feather light punch to my ribs and a pillow soft kick to my shin. I let out a powerful kick to the stomach and I brutal blow to the nose which obviously drew blood I mean he is fighting me, he then came back with a rock flying at full speed at my face I attempted to duck, but it hit me right on the cheek probably gonna bruise like hell do I know. then he got a rope and tied it round my neck causing me to stop breathing, I felt my self loosing balance but I wasn't going to loose to jamie. I elbowed him in the guts and added a  gakasuki punch to the ribs I felt my self fall backwards slowly until I felt the cold hard concrete consume my limp body... then suddenly everything went black!!!!!?!

End of flash back

I felt shivers go up my spin after jazz explained what happened yesterday. Zak then lent down and gave me a hug for god knows why.

He then left to do something random. Lili and naomi also had to leave to do some crap school work but jazz stayed cozz i got no one else poor lonely me.
Me and jazz just talked about why jamie would want to beat me up when we heard a groan form a finally awake jamie, jazz ran towards him a pinned him against a wall asking him why he bet me up, I couldn't hear what he was saying but I gotta feeling it bad cozz she walked back suddenly with her hand covering her wide open mouth, she slowly turned towards me with shock and sadness in her eyes when she fell to the ground in tears
"JAZZ!" I screamed with tears streaming down my face...

Hoi I hope you liked this odd chapter, part thing 😇😇😇