The Big party pt1

Ari pov: I wake up on top on zak, I slowly get up off him and hop in the shower I spend my time washing my long brown curly locks, when I here zak yell for me to get out of the shower I get out and put some summery clothes on, I'm wearing: a salmon pink lace top, some dark wash Jean shorts, a pair of salmon sandals and some gold jewelry. I walk out of the barthroom and sit on the bed by zak smirking at his dumb founded face. "What are you looking at hmm? " Umm ah.....eh how hot you look in those clothes" awww thx " I say in a baby voice " come on let's go to class" Zak says. On the way to class we see tom and ashleigh kissing. Sorry Tom I just have to. I send I little spark of fire to them, it hits tom on the cheek and they instantly pull away and super speed away red in the cheeks. I just laugh and thought of the most amazing ship name for them (atom). I get to my class (advanced math) say  zak goodbye and go sit down 3 minutes before bell. Today it's a pop quiz (just cozz ) the teacher hands out the sheets and there is only 3 questions, what .... the ..... hell why isn't there 10, I look closer and one of the questions is 643÷ 320=.......×2....+5. That is one big question. "You have 30 minutes to complete thus quiz all questions must be answered" said Mr Milnes "Go".
//////////////////////////////////////////time lapse////////////////////////////////////////////////
When Mrs Mines tells us to stop I breathe a sigh of relief that test was really hard. I put my test on her desk and slowly walk out. When I got out of the class room I see jamie crying (again), I walk slowly up to him and ask is he is ok, all a here is sniffles so I walk off... I feel a hand grasp my wrist and pull me closer. I try to resist but he just pulls me harder when I am facing him he leans in and tries to kiss me, I heat up my hand and slap him really hard across the face he yells in pain but I just run away, tears filling my eyes. The first tear falls just as I walk in class (english), Zak jumps up and asks I'm ok I just nod and sit down be sides him. English was just a blur, but when PE came everything came alive again. Today was combat training my favourite " ok now today's lesson is all about strength now go" we all just started punching and kicking the punching bags.
/////////////////////////////////////////time lapse to lunch//////////////////////////////////
After PE the gang and I walked to the cafeteria and go sit down to eat. I go line up and grab: one apple, one banana and one club sandwich. "Guy I'm hosting a party in my dorm wanna come?" Yesssss! " they all yell

Yay no death wish today 😀😀😀😀😀😀