Chapter 7

“Wakey, wakey,” Harry barges into Louis’ room.  He turns on the light and then jumps on Louis’ bed.  I turn over and Harry’s eyes widen.  “Woah, I guess I shouldn’t have come in here,” he say in shock with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

“It’s not what it looks like,” I plead and don’t know why.

Louis wakes up and then looks at Harry.  “Hey, what’s up?”  Louis wraps his arm around my waist while pulling me up into a sitting position with him.  Harry’s jaw tenses.

“Just going to tell you that we have a show today. . . .”

I look at Harry speechless.  He looks so hurt but most of all angry.

“Oh, okay.  What time is it,” Louis asks Harry curiously.

“Time to get up,” he replies.

I roll my eyes.  “Harry, time to stop being an a**,” I complain and he glares at me. 

“Enjoy your time together,” Harry says bitterly while walking out.

“What’s his problem,” Louis asks more to himself.

“It’s called He’s-an-a** Syndrome.”

Louis chuckled and pulled me closer to him.  “Princess, what was your nightmare about?” 

“Nothing,” I reply while looking down.

“You can tell me anything, we are best friends and I’ve known you for forever,” he pleads and his eyes and filled with emotion.

“I- It’s just-“ I try to explain but break down crying.

“Shh, everything’s okay.”  He pulls me into his chest and rubs my back comfortingly.

“They-they are gone,” I choke out between sobs.

“Who’s gone?”

“M-my parents.  They d-d-died in a car accident. . . .”

“What are you talking about?”

“It was years ago.  I was at my friend’s house.  We were just having fun and then I got the news,” I cry hysterically.

“Baby, I’m so, so sorry!”  He pulls me closer to him and I cried into his chest.

“I left because I couldn’t handle it there.”  (Author’s note-so it’s a bit confusing but her mom hit her before her parents were killed in the accident.  She wrote the note a couple days after they died.  Just to clarify things up for you guys!  Sorry if it has been confusing for you.)

“I understand but I was there for you.  Why did you never tell me?  You acted like nothing was wrong.  I know that you were abused, but why did you never tell someone?”  His question made me think, why did I never go public?

“I was scared. . . .”

“I’m sorry.”  He hugs me and kisses the top of my head softly.  “Your father was a good man.”

“Yeah he was,” I cry again.

“Sorry!”

“It-it’s fine.  Can we just go downstairs?”

“Sure, come on,” he picks me up into his arms and plants my feet on the ground.  He wipes my tears away gently and I look up to him. 

“I’m sorry I left you!  I don’t know why I put you through that.  I loved you and I didn’t know how much it would hurt for me to leave you.  I wasn’t thinking and-“ his lips crash onto my lips softly in a comforting way to get me to calm down like he used to do.  He pulls away quickly and a light blush is painted on his cheeks.  I blush bright red and look down.

“Come on.”  He puts his arm around my shoulder and guides me down the stairs.  “The boys will cheer you up.”

I attempt a smile and he smiles back.  “Thank you Louis.”

“What are friends for!?”

Friends. . .so we are just friends. . . .

****

Vote Comment and Fan!

Sorry for such the short chapter but I just couldn't really get into writing this chapter tonight :/