Chapter 22: The End?

Dipper's POV

"Do you think, you can escape from me again? Huh, Pacifica Elise Northwest?" A familiar voice said.

"Hide and seek is now done, it's already the dead end. There's no game I can't win. And nothing and no one can escape from my grasp of wrath. No more games to play with. It's game over" I heard someone said.

All of us slowly looked behind.

"Miss me? Do you think a nasty plan can stop me? " he asked teasingly.

All of us stayed silent. With the mixture of fear and anger.

As I stared him longer, I can clearly see him grinning mischievously.

"Mr. Northwest" Pacifica hissed.

"Awww, that hurts dear. You didn't address me like you SHOULD do."  Preston said emphasizing the word 'should'.

Then suddenly, he looked at me with disgust and anger. I can see in his eyes the wrath toward us- well probably only to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he wants me dead, after all, I'm the one who dragged Pacifica to escape and hide from her parents.

"Dipper Pines, how does your reckless moves happened to all of you? Probably you made my daughter do disgusting and lowly stuff." he said, obviously taunting us.

"Well my reckless moves is my way to take you down, Mr. Northwest." I said formally.

"Oh? I'm speechless little boy, but how can you defeat US with your small noodle arms?" he mocked.

"Sadly Mr. Northwest, we will defeat you no matter what!" Mabel shouted.

"How come you can defeat me, if it's already a checkmate?" he said while fixing his necktie.

I made a small smile in my face, that he made him confused.

"Are you sure about that?" Pacifica uttered.

"MABEL!" I shouted.

Three of us hold hands and made our escape route.

"GRAPPLING HOOK!" another Mabel's signature quote. With her grappling hook, we made it to the second floor. As we land, we ran away and do the best we can do to escape from our certain... defeat.

"GET THEM!" Preston shouted in a distance

"We're are we going now dipstick?" Mabel asked.

I found the room we need to go. We entered and locked the room.

"Now what?" they said.

"But I can't believe that my own butler will betray me like this' from how far we've come, he'll trapped us." I heard Pacifica mumbled. 

"Yeah, that's too unnatural for him to do that." Mabel agreed.

"That might be half true" I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Your butler and I privately talked, about what he will do if whether he'll betray us or stay with us"

///Flashback: Back at chapter MALL"

"Goodnight Paz"

"Goodnight Dip"

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. But I can't.

*20 minutes later*

I still can't sleep, I looked beside at me. She's deeply sleeping, good for her; having this kind of misery. I carefully stand and exited the room.