Chapter 8: Roadtrip pt. 2

Pacifica's POV

Small recap:
"What?" she smile at me and she approaches me.

"Do you want to see the proof that Dipcifica exists?" I just give her a confused look. And then she show me the picture that..... that...... that......

.....ME AND DIPPER KISSED?!

"H-how? Wh-when? Wh-where? Ah-ah-ah...." I can't speak and think properly.... Then I can feel my face is burning.

"Weeeellllllllll....... how is it?*wiggles eyebrows*" She look at me and gives me a teasing smile. I just turn around to avoid making an eye contact with her.

"Whatever..." I roll my eyes and stomping my feet while going back on my seat.

I take a glance at Mabel who is looking at me..... smiling? Then it hit me..... I look on my right and its Dipper who is asleep and .....facing me. I look at Mabel who is forcing herself not to squeal. I give her a glare or should I say a DEATH GLARE at her. And that she stop and stay quite for a while then she walks on her seat pouting.

"*sigh* stop pouting Mabel. You're like a duck when you do that" but she just ignore me and all of a sudden she fall asleep.

"Weird" I just shrug and tries to sleep again but...

*stomach growls*

"Are You alright madam?" my butler said in a worry tone.

"Im fine but Im just.....*stomach growls* hungry"

"where should we eat?"

"I don't know.... just find a place to eat" he just nod at me and he drive again.

///Le Time Skip brought to you by Llamanic_CipherPines!///

"We are now here" I look at the window and take a peek outside and I see the sign of the place we'll eat is...... Jollibee?(its a very popular fastfood chain in the Philippines).

I look at the twins who are still sleeping. I approach Mabel and shake her.

"5 more minutes mom" I just roll my eyes and an idea just pop out in my head. I approach her again and starts to tickle her.

"WAAA IM UP! STOP!" I stop tickling her

"Why did you wake me up?" she ask

"We'll eat" I say. Then her eyes are now sparkling and she quickly run out on the car.

"*sigh* classic Mabel" then I now approach Dipper and shake him violently. And luckily, he quickly open his eyes.

"Why?"

"Eat"

"Oh... Okay" he stands up and walks outside and so I follow him. We both enter the place and approach Mabel and Sebastian who is obviously waiting for us.

"What should we order?" Mabel happily asks.

"Hmmmm..... I want chicken" Dipper said.

"I want fries, chicken, spaghetti, juice, burger, and ice cream!" Mabel said.

"Mabel that's too many... it's embarrassing for Pacifica"

"N-no its okay. You can order anything you want" I say to them

"So.... what you'll order Paz?"

"Hmmmm.... Chicken and water." then I hear Mabel chuckle.

"What's your problem?" I glare at her.

"Nothing..."

///8 minutes later///
Our food arrives and now we start eating. I take a short a glance at Dipper who is formally eating his food. I blush a little then he look at my direction so I stare at my food and continue to eat.

///Another time skip by lazyness///

After we finish eating, we was going to leave but Mabel just run upstairs leaving us confuse.

"MABEL!" he ahout at her. Then I somehow realize that all the costumers are staring at us.

"We need to follow her and find her ASAP." I whisper on him.

"I agree" he whisper back.

We go upstairs and we see Mabel... playing?

"Mabel?" We both say in unison.

She look at us and smile.

"Hehehehehe....."

?_? -Me

?_? -Dipper

^___^ -Mabel

"Okay... I heard faint sounds of laughing so I go upstairs and check it out. And I saw this.... a small Playhouse/Playground! And the walls are so soft...." I just roll my eyes and turn around.

"I'll just go to the car"

"Me too" we just about to leave when Mabel grab our arms and pull us inside the Playhouse.

"No one will leave unless I say it!" Mabel cheerfully shout at us.

"And when did you become the Person in-charge?" Dipper ask

"Since I was born. And remember, I AM THE ALPHA TWIN!" then she pull us inside and Mabel starts to play with others.

"Okay! I have an idea. Let's play tag!" Then all the kids shout in excitement.

"Oh boy"

"Oh no"

"Oh yeeeeees.... you two will play too!" she point at us.

-_- me

-_- Dipper

≧∇≦ Mabel

///5 minutes later///

"Tag!" I hear Mabel shout. We are now playing tag but Im here hiding beneath the Playhouse (there are many hidden spaces where you can hide).

Then I can hear footsteps that..... goes closer and closer from where I hide. I put my hand on my mouth to prevent making any sound.

Then....... someone touch my shoulder.

"So you're her... hiding huh?" I look behind and its Dipper. I just smile at him.

"Can I hide with you?" he quietly ask. I nod to respond.

He go inside and hides with me. But the space is not that wide so we end up very close to each other.

///5 minutes later///
"Where is Dipper and Pacifica?" I can hear Mabel not that far from us. Then a few moments later.....

"GOTCHA!"

"AAAAHHHHH!" we both shout. We run to avoid Mabel from tagging us.

"GET BACK HERE!" she shout. We just laugh at her but I trip on a shoe(?) and I fall on Dipper. I blush and so Dipper is.

I get up and grabs his arm and trying to run away from Mabel.

///Time skiiiiip!///
"Phew! That was fun!"we are now at the car and wiping our sweats.

After that Mabel fell asleep again.... I think she is tired. Also my eyes are closing so I lean on my pillow and I close my eyes until I fall alseep.

|||A/N: Hellloooooooooooo! The author has return. I know I said that I can't update for a week. But I WAS FILLED WITH DETERMINATION TO UPDATE! AHAHAHAHA XD. Sorry for not updating guys, don't kill me! T^T|||

~Obo out