Chapter 6: Runaway

Pacifica's POV

"Do you like someone?" I ask him. Wait a minute,  did I really ask him that question?!

"Honestly, yes I like someone."Oh my gosh, I am both nervous and afraid from who is the person he admired. I hope its.... no I think its Candy for sure.

"Ummm... Who is this lucky girl?"now I'm curious who is this girl.

"I like-" then someone come in and its Mabel. Oh great nice timing Mabes.

"Mabel?" me and dipper said in unison.

"Someone......... outside.......... people....... like guards"  she said while panting. Wait.... GUARDS?!

"I think its father's men" I said.

"What do you mean Paz? And why are they here?" Dipper questioned me.

"I runaway from home" I don't want to keep this secret to them anymore.

"WHAT?!" they said in unison.

"And I think they already find me where I am"

"Why did you do that?" Mabel said.

"I-I I DON'T KNOW EITHER! I always feel depressed and sad since you leave Gravity Falls. So I decided to escape and runaway just to see both of you." then I started to cry and I don't know why.

"Shhhh..... Hey there's nothing to cry for. WE are here for you" Dipper said while comforting me. And what happened next is he hug me. I blush again.

"WAAAAAAA!!!!!!" we separated the hug when all of the sudden Mabel scream.

?_?-Me

?_?-Dipper

^O^-Mabel

"WAAAAAA! BOTH OF YOU ARE SOOOO CUTE! I SHIP IT! WAAAA!" she said while screaming. Huh? Dipper and I gave her a confused look.

"You two are like a couple. So your ship name is...... DIPCIFICA!!!!" I blush so hard and I saw Dipper blush too. Do we look like a couple?(That's a question people. Comment what's your answer.)

"Hey. I heard someone scream outside." Oh oh......

"Guys we need to go. They'll find me!" I said to them.

"Hmmm..... Mabel's got a plan...... *eats gummy worm* Maber's got a pran" she said. And where did she get those gummy worms?

"What do you mean a pl-" I cut off when Mabel grabs my hand and also Dipper's hand. Then we run away towards to...... Sebastian?

"Get in!" Mabel said to us. Both me and Dipper nod. We go inside the car and Sebastian started the car.

"Where we should go madam?"

"A place where my parents and the guards can't find us" I answered him. He nod and drives fast.

"There they are!" I saw the guards tries to catch us but we surpass them and we escape.

"Phew! That was close!" Mabel said while eating..... tacos? Where the heck did she find those foods?

"Yeah...." I can feel awkwardness between me and the person beside me..... I look on my right and I saw Dipper staring on the window........ blushing. I just ignore it and think what will father's evil plans.

But I just remember how I runaway from home and I guess I just runaway again hehehehe........

|||A/N: Hello there! The evil author has arrive! Sorry for the short update because writer's block hit me again. And for the people asking me why I update so fast, well, its because when school starts I can't update this fast anymore T^T. BTW thanks for reading and voting this crappy story XD|||

~Obo out!