Chapter 23: The End? (Pt. 2)

Dipper's POV

"My, my, still playing with us?" we all looked back and we are greeted again with Mr. Northwest.

He clapped sarcastically with a devilish grin on his face.

"Do you actually think I wouldn't foresee this to happen?" he asked.

"How did you-" Paz was interrupted when his so-called dad spoke again.

"How did I know? Well, dear, I have my own ways? Don't worry, the butler didn't said anything about this plan of yours...." Before he continued, he gave us a chilling smile.

"... It's just I had a deal with someone for infinite wisdom, that's all"

Deal? Infinite wisdom?

Paz step forward and asked, "Y-you don't mean, YOU MADE A DEAL WITH THAT CREATURE?!"

Paz knew immediately whom she's referring to, well ALL of us... but I'm not sure about Mabel though.

Paz's POV

I can't believe that my dad ACTUALLY made a deal with that thing?!

"DAD! What in the world you took a deal from him? You might remember that he shuffle the functions of every hole in your face when he slightly conquered Gravity Falls" I said furiously.

"Ahhh darling please don't remind me that scenery"

"So you were aware of that. Then, WHY?!"

"Honey, you wouldn't even understand even if I explained it to you and to those twins. Besides, I only did it because I need it"

Questions began to form on my head. "Need it for what?"

" *sigh* To retain our wealth and position of course! What's more from it?"

3rd Person's POV

" *sigh* To retain our wealth and position of course! What's more from it?"

Pacifica, now filled with anger and frustration, began to cry.

"You made a deal just of that and those?! Did you even take the Manor Incident seriously? Mom already understand that and she changed!"

Every single word that came out on her mouth, is a tear.

"I told you Pacifica, you can't understand this situation well enough. If you just obey and come back home with me, everything will be much much better. And all what happened in the past days is like never happened."

Pacifica is aware that she don't really understand his father's intention. The situation she's into, are like a puzzle for her.

She's breaking down. But someone pat her shoulder, a sincere and light pat of the shoulder. It was Dipper.

Dipper looked at Pacifica and said, "I know there are things that are hard to understand. But I tell you, if you're curious, don't wait and find it."

With a smile on his face, Pacifica calm down and looked at his father with determination.

"Father, you're right. I really don't understand the situation I'm into...." she took a deep breath and continued.

".... BUT I'M NOT GOING HOME, WITH YOU!" she shouted.

Mr. Northwest began to laugh with a single tear in his eye.

"Ah, Pacifica, you're really a stubborn kid aren't you? How can you get out from here?"

"Oh, father, your don't really know me well enough"

Raising his eyebrow, Preston asked, "What do you mean by that?"

"MABEL, NOW" Pacifica shouted.

On that moment, Mabel raised her grappling and point in onto something.

Locking the target, pressed the trigger, and a shriek was heard in the whole room.

Preston Northwest was in the floor, holding his precious it in pain.

The trio high-fived each other and laughing.

"Nice shot Mabs" Pacifica giggled.

Mabel, raising his arms victoriously, "FIGHT ME!"

They all giggled.

"Now let's get out of here!" Dipper said.

"Yeah!" the two girls agreed

|||A/N: Hello guys! This short update is my form of apologizing for not updating for months. I hope that y'all like it.

Leave a like and comment, I appreciate all of your thoughts.

Author out~ |||