Not capable of love

Next morning I woke up to my annoying alarm going off at exactly eight o'clock. I groaned and rolled off of bed slowly,stretching along the way. I walked to the bathroom and tooked a quick shower. After the shower I wrapped the towel around me and walked back to my room to get dressed. I put on a pair of dark blue denim skinny jeans and a cute Batman & Robin graphic T shirt along with my original black and white high top Convere and a red hoodie. I grabbed my clothes and shoes for work and put them inside a tote bag,grabbed my back pack and laptop and walked out into the kitchen. I ate some cereal and left some food for Loki at the microwave. Before I left I wrote a note explaining how to work the TV and microwave and told him to stay off my room and as far as possible away from the stove. I walked up to Loki's room and attached the note on his door with a piece of very colourful duck tape.

SOME TIME LATER IN CLASS:

I sat in my usual seat in class looking out of the window thinking about the day I met Loki. I was growing to like him, he was annoying,and evil at some point but I knew there was more to him than that. I sat there wondering about what he must be up to now, when suddenly Mr.X approached me. "You seam really concerned about something, is something bothering you, Blake?" he asked me. "Ummm..." I said biting my bottom lip. "Everything's fine Mr.X" I said smiling up at him. "Hows your presentation coming along?" he asked. "Well.... its going... okay, I guess..." I said. "Loki is a complicated character." He said. "You have no idea" I said biting my bottom lip and rolling my eyes. "Blake, be creative. I know you have a good imagination, if you are having trouble with this why not make a video, or poem?" he sugested. "Thanks Mr.X, but its a little bit more complicated thant that." I said. After class was over I hurried to go change to my uniform in the bathroom and then walked a few blocks down the street to Ihop. As soon as I had set foot throug the door, a pair of thin and well groomed hands garved me and pulled me to the back of the restaurant. "Candice!" I said annoyed. "You have to tell me everything!" she said bouncing up and down on her feet. "About what?" I asked her walking up to a computer to punch in. "Your fiancee! what's his name?" she asked. "Oh... um... his name is... Tom..." I said the first name that poped into my mind. "Old fashioned name, is he a gentleman?" she asked. "Huh... of corse he is!" I said sarcastically, but Candice being the naive little girl she was didnt noticed it. "What made you fall inlove with him?" she asked. I smiled at this question, and remembered how Lokis lips had felt on min. If I didn't knew the type of man he was, I would be head over heels from that kiss. Lets just say he isn't a bad kisser. "The way he kissed me..." I said blushing. "Hello darling." Said Loki walking up from behind me and pulling me towards him. "Lo...Tom!" I said surprised. "Sorry to interrupt, but can I borrow her for a minute?" he asked. "She's all yours." said Candice. Loki pulled me out into the lobby and we sat on the bench. "You like the way I kiss?" he asked smiling. "Well...I can't lie to you, can I?" I said. "What are you doing here anyways?" I asked him trying to change the subject. "I got boarded, and I got to admit that I miss your company." he said. "Well I'll be off in a few hours, you can wait for me if you want." I said. "Yeah, I'll do that." he said. "Well I have to go back in before my boss comes out and yells at me." I said standing up. "Hey, Blake," said Loki stopping me as I was about to walk away. "Yes?" I asked turning to face him. He pulled me closer by my waist and his lips crashed on mine. A soft, yeat passionate and fiery kiss. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Candice watching us with a huge smile on her face so instead of pushing Loki away I pulled him closer and answered to his kiss. "Hummm." he moaned as I licked his bottom lip. That sent chills down my spine. "Okay...umm...thats enough." I said. "Oh no its not." he said resting his forehead against mine and kissing me gently on the lips again. I pushed him away and walked back into the restaurant. Suddenly I was so angry at myself for liking the way his touch felt and for wanting more. He was not capable of loving someone, specially a pathetic human girl such as myself. For that reason I couldn't let myself fall for him, all this was just a game for him. He enjoyed to watch people suffer at his feet, he was a merciless and cruel man. I couldn't give him the satisfaction of seeing me in pain.