Rip your heart out

I hugged the pillow closer and inhaled deeply as I buried my face into it realizing how hard it was. This pillow didn't feel anything like a pillow should, except that it was warm and it smelled like mint and a leather musky scent. Suddenly I felt two strong and firm arms wrap around me. I opened my eyes up and a pair of gorgeous, emerald eyes stared back at me. "Ekkkkkkk!" I squealed pushing away from him. "What are you doing in my room!? and more importantly, why are you in my bed!!?" I asked getting up. "You had a nightmare last night and your screaming woke me up, I came to check upon you and then realized that you were running a fever." he said. "I don't remember about the nightmare." I said. "You said I was out to kill you..." said Loki smirking. I glupped and tooked a step back as he got up from the bed. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." he said. "I don't trust you." I said. "I'm not saying you should." he retorted. "Are you scared of me, Blake?" he asked. "No, Im not." I said. "Prove it then." he said. "Ummm.... how?" I asked him nervously. "Step closer." he said extending his long arm towards me.  I tooked a few small steps towards him. "What is it?" I asked. "Stand still." he said as he tooked a step closer to me. Suddenly he was behind me. I closed my eyes and pinched my nose. Whatever he was up to, I wasn't liking this sudden proximity. When I opened my eyes up he was standing in front of me, our faces only inches from each other. "Personal space dude!" I said pushing him away. "That's not what you said last night" he said smirking. "Fuck you! get out of my room now!" I said pointing at the door. "Haven't I told you Blake? I do what I want." he said calmly. Suddenly Loki had me against a wall, blocking my way out. "This is really uncomfortable." I said. "Why?" he asked and his body pressed against mine. I tooked a deep breath and held it. "Do I make you nervous, Blake?" he whispered in my ear. "Hugh yes? you're such a creep!" I said. Loki ran his cold fingertips down the bare skin of my arms and my skin erupted in goose bumps as I shudder. "But.... you like this." he said. "Stop playing!" I said. "I'm not playing, secretly you like this. You're just too prideful and stubborn to admit it." he chuckled. My breathing became uneven and my knees were becoming weak. "You're falling for me." he said smirking.  "You wish." I said rolling my eyes. "I can't stand you and you annoy the living hell out of me!" I added. "I cant help it! its in my nature." he said. "Can... you... get off.... me!?" I said trying to push him off me but he was like a brick wall, unable for me to move him. "First prove to me you are not scared of me." he said. "I don't know how! now move!" I said. "Kiss me." he said. "Haha! are you stupid?! oh wait... Don't answer that, I already know the answer!" I said laughing.  "I would so like to rip your little pathetic heart out of you!" he said in a dangerously low voice that somehow sounded really sexy to me. I didn't know wether to be scared or not. Suddenly Loki pressed his lips against mine. The force of it made my head hit the wall and it made me dizzy. His lips were cold and soft and without thinking about it I kissed him back. I had to hold on to him in order to keep myself from stumbling to the floor. The kiss was soft and gentle, not what I had expected. Not that I ever thought of kissing him.... okay maybe I did once. Is not my fault that the guy was good looking, he is considered to be a 'god' after all. My hand traveled up to his side and layed on his chest while the other was tangled on his long black hair. Suddenly Loki picked me up and carried me to the bed setting me down with him on top of me. "I'm not doing what you think I'm doing." he said calmly. I nodded and he proceeded to kiss my neck and jaw line all the way up to my lips again. "You are not fighting me." he stated smiling in between kisses. I blushed and realized this was true. I froze and pushed against him. To my surprise, he sat up and got off me. "I don't understand your actions." I said. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. There was a moment of silence and loki got of the bed standing in front of me. "Last night... when you slept in my arms..." he said and stopped. "Yes?" I asked, urging him to continue. "Never mind that, you just looked so.... fragile..... here you were burning in fever, vulnerable.... I wanted to protect you." he said. "That doesn't make sense, you hate me!" I said. "You're putting words in my mouth." he said. "I just... Don't really understand... You're.... you think us human beings to be some sort of slaves! why would you want to protect me? I'm human, you know?" I said. "I got caught up in the moment.... I am a man after all, am I not?" he said. "So... okay...." I said and had to pause for a moment. "So what you're saying is, that..." I was cut off by him. "How about we just forget this ever happened?" he said. I was speechless, and suddenly my heart sunk a little.  "Yeah... That sounds... perfect! " I said. "You know... because its okay for any asshole to come and kiss a girl and then walk away pretending nothing happened." I said and got up and walked past him bumping his shoulder on my way. I walked into my bathroom and stripped down and jumped in to the shower. The warm water was soothing and relaxing and suddenly turned ice cold and I yelled jumping out of its way. I heard Loki laugh outside in the hall as he walked by. "Im so gonna get him back." I said annoyed. I finished my shower and got dressed casually for the day. I cold tell this was going to be a long day.