crossing the line

Loki sat across from me while munching down on his third order of strawberry pancakes at Ihop. "Wow.... who knew anyone could eat that much!" I said as I sipped on my hot chocolate. "I haven't tasted anything this good in my whole life.... what is this?" he asked. I smirked and tooked another sip of my drink. "Horse blood and chicken brains." I said. "Hmmm.... not bad..." he said and continued eating. "Gross!" I said wrinkling my nose in disgust. "Here, try this." I said holding a fork full of my cinnamon apple French toast up to him. He looked at me then at the food. "What is it?" he asked suspiciously. "Cinnamon apple French toast..?" I said. He smiled and grabbed my hand leaning towards the fork and ate the food. "Hmmm." he hummed in approval. I blushed and pulled my hand free from his grip. "Hey Blake!" said one of my coworkers, who was our waitress right now. "Hey Candice!" I said. "So is everything okay? do y'all need anything else?" she asked with a smile. Candice was a Teenage girl, 16 or 17. Only a couple of years younger than me. She was a hipper little thing and every one loved her bubbly personality. She was short and blonde and her eyes were the color of the sky after a thunderstorm. "Oh no, everything's perfect, thanks!" I said smiling. "Maybe I'm being too bold for saying this, but Blake! you never told me you had such a handsome boyfriend." she said giggling. "Oh!" I said and looked at Loki wide eyed. He smirked and looked from me to Candice and back to me. "Actually, Im not her boyfriend." he said sitting back. "Yeah, he's definitely not my boyfriend!" I said. "Im her fiancee." said Loki smirking mischievously at me. "No way!" squealed Candice covering her mouth and hopping on one foot happily. "Ugh...." I said face palming. "Umm... Candice will you bring us the bill please?" I said. "Okay." she said and ran away giggling. I turned to Loki and glared at him. He smiled innocently. "Is something the matter darling?" he asked. "You'll pay for this!" I growled through my teeth. Candice came back with the bill and I payed. I left her a twenty dollar tip and Loki and I walked out of the restaurant. "Why would you say that!" I asked almost in tears. "You don't know Candice! that is gonna cause me so much trouble!" I said. "I said that to get her off my back, she wouldn't stop looking at me from across the room." he said. "But still! she's gonna tell everyone at work and people are gonna ask me alot of questions!" I said. "Just invent something." he said. "Unlike you, I can't even keep a straight face when I lie!" I said. Loki laughed and looked out as we drove through the city. "What if you had no choice but to marry me?" he asked. I looked at him and then back at the road ahead. "I'll commit suicide." I said. Loki chuckled. "Trust me, if you were to ever become my husband, I'd poison your tea!" I said sternly. "I know you would." he said. "If you were ever my wife..." he said and shifted on his seat so he was facing me. "I'd torture you painfully and drive you insane slowly, intimately..." he said. "Wow, that sounds..... verry lovely." I said sarcastically. "What a lovely husband you would be!" I said smiling at him. He glared at me and I laughed. The drive back home was silent. I parked my car in the garage and killed the engine. I looked at Loki and realized he was asleep with his head leaning on the door. He looked so peaceful and innocent, I think I liked him better this way. I pulled out my cellphone and snapped a picture of him. I giggle and leaned over to grab a piece of his shoulder length black hair. I tickled his nose with the end of it and Loki stirred mumbling something. "Damn you Thor..." he said. I giggled and continued doing this until.... "Wow!" I yelled as Loki pulled me over so I was now underneath him. "Oh...??" he said confused. "Dude.... you're squeezing the living hell out of me!" I yelled. He managed to open the door and jumped out of the car and pulled me out with him. "Don't. Do. That. Ever. Again!" he said pushing me and I lost my balance tripping over and hitting the asphalt. "Owww!" I hissed in pain as I scraped my hands. "Jerk!" I said and a tear rolled down my cheek. Loki looked down at me with a concerned look and extended a hand to help me up. "Don't fucking touch me you stupid fucktard!" I said angrily pushing him away and got up. "By the way, you push like a bitch! No wonder you got beaten by your stupid baboons faced brother." I said and walked away smirking. When I walked in to my apartment, I ran to my room and looked the door. I knew I had crossed the line when I told him that, and he wasn't happy at all. I knew I was fucked, he was gonna get me back bad.... very bad. I gulped and rubbed my scraped hands against my jeans.