Contest #7 Once I was... CLOSED

Summer is finally here! I have been counting down the days until I finally got out of school and let me tell ya, it is so nice waking up at noon.

But this sleeping-in lifestyle isn't going to last long for me because starting next week, I'm going to be working as a cook at my church's summer camp for the whole summer. Which means...

I won't have access to WattPad until the weekend.

So, I'm going to make this contest short and easy because I ain't got time to read 20+ super duper long entries. I'm going to try to answer as many questions as I can and help out if there's confusion but I wanted to give you guys a head's up if I'm late(r than usual) with a reply.

As the chapter title mentions, your entries are going to have to start with the phrase: Once I was... Then you would continue the sentence.

Example: Once I was a lion tamer who was allergic to cats. (You can bolden the phrase if you want. Not required.)

No changing the phrase this time. It's three words, shouldn't be too difficult. 

Any genre or style.

Word Limit: 500 words. (I know it's short, sorry. Refer to said reason above.)

Due Date: June 24 at midnight, Eastern Time (EST).

If you have questions, ask them as soon as you can so I can reply in time!

Thank you in advance for understanding and being patient!

"No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. No surprise in the writer, no surprise in the reader." -Robert Frost