Honeybee

You didn't have to look my way, your eyes still haunt me to this day, but you did, yes, you did.

It was three in the morning when James woke up. He stayed in bed for awhile, thinking about what he was gonna make for Thomas for breakfast. After five minutes of thinking, he decided on waffles. 'Cause waffles are great.

You didn't have to say my name, ignite my circuits and start a flame, but you did.

After he finished making the waffles, he went to see if Maria had come home last night. Seeing as she wasn't in her room, he was guessing she didn't. He called Thomas for breakfast, but didn't get a response.

Oh, Turpentine erase me whole, 'cause I don't want to live my life alone, well I was waiting for you all my life.

A few seconds later there was a thump then an 'I'm okay!'. James smiled, he was lucky to have someone as amazing as Thomas, despite the things he's done. Thomas walked into the kitchen, "Food?". James laughed, "Here," He handed Thomas a player of waffles. "Thanks, Darling." James blushed at the word, 'darling'. He muttered a 'You're welcome', then sat down at the table, Thomas sitting down next to him.

Set me free, my Honeybee,

After breakfast James cleaned the dishes and Thomas watched a movie. Titanic to be exact. After James finished cleaning, he sat down next to Thomas. They cuddled until the movie ended. Thomas had fallen asleep, and James got up to make Hot Chocolate.

You didn't have to smile at me, your grin's the sweetest that I've ever seen, but you did, yes you did.

When James came back with his warm drink, Thomas had woken up, and was now looking for something else to watch. "Do you want some Hot Chocolate, Thomas?" Thomas looked away from the T.V to James, "Sure." James set down his mug, and walked back in the kitchen to prepare some more Hot Chocolate for Thomas.

You didn't have to offer your hand, 'cause since I've kissed it I am at your, command, but you did.

James came back with Thomas's drink and handed it to him. He sat down next to Thomas again and picked up his cup. He took a sip, sighing in content after. Thomas had picked a movie. Mean Girls. Great.

Oh, Turpentine erase me whole, 'cause I don't want to live my life alone, well I was waiting for you all my life.

Thomas knew this movie like the back of his hand. James had only watched it once or twice, when Thomas used to come over all the time, before he dated Alex. "Love you Thomas." Thomas smiled, and stopped lip syncing the movie, "Love you too My Jewel."

Set me free, my Honeybee.

In the middle of the movie, Thomas stood up, making James fall sideways, as he had been leaning on Thomas. James sat up, and looked at Thomas, "Are you ok, Thomas?" Thomas looked at James and smiled, "Yeah I'm alright, can I take you somewhere?" James blushed, "Like, like a date?" Thomas nodded slowly, "Yeah." James smiled, "Okay. Let's go."

Hello Goodbye, Twas nice to know you, how I find myself without you, that I'll never know, I let myself go.

After an hour of getting ready, the two made their way to Thomas's car. "Where are you taking me, Thomas?" Thomas glance at James before starting the car and backing out of the driveway, "Can't tell you, James." James sighed, "Fiiine."

Hello Goodbye, I'm rather crazy, and I never thought I was crazy, but what do I know? Now you have to go.

They pulled up to a nice restaurant, James had already guessed Thomas was taking him out to lunch, he was right. Thomas had made reservations, James assumed last night. They sat at their table hands intertwined, this earned them confused, and disgusted glances from other tables, but they didn't care.

Honeybee

After lunch, Thomas took him to a nice nature surrounded piece of land. They laid in the grass staring at the passing clouds. They were still holding hands, and they exchanged kisses every now and then. Today had been the best day of James's life. He wanted to spend every coming day with Thomas. James looked at Thomas as Thomas slid a small silver ring on James's finger. "What's this for Thomas?" Thomas laughed, "Its a promise ring, Jemmy. Promise me, we will be together forever." James smiled, "I promise."

Honeybee.

A/N, *sigh* this will be the last chapter of this story. I had to end it somewhere, and here seemed nice :) I really hope you enjoyed this, and I plan on making another story, which will probably be Hamliza. Because there isn't enough of that. Anyway, I am very glad for my readers and commenters, and I hope you'll like my next stories. Thank you for reading this book. I really appreciate your nice comments. Also, I don't know if you'd consider this 'self-promotion' but feel free to talk to me. I'm not scary. Kinda. Anyway goodbye, hopefully I'll get to writing other stories ^-^'