You

If you must wait, wait for them here in my arms as I shake,

An hour after Thomas left he got a call, even better, it was 12:00 in the morning. It was the Schuyler Sisters. This is what they said, "James is in the hospital," Eliza said, before Thomas could answer, it was Peggy's turn, "We don't want you to come. You caused this." Then Angelica's turn, "I can't believe you did this to him. He didn't deserve any of this. He was doing fine believing that you loved him. But then he realized he was being used. Goodbye Thomas." They hung up. Wait.

If you must weep, do it right here in my bed as I sleep,

Waiiiit. James was in the hospital. And he caused it. Oh man. He messed up. Thomas begin to do something he hasn't done in a long time. He began to cry. He really did love James. He just couldn't get his feelings straight. And it didn't help that he was constantly being bombarded by his father.

If you must mourn, my love, mourn with the moon and the stars up above,

Sitting there crying, he picked up his phone. He dialed Angelica's number, hoping shed pick up. She did, "Thomas. What do you want?" He couldn't stop crying enough to reply with a full answer, all that came out was, "Come."

If you must mourn, don't do it alone.

She sighed, "Alright. I'm on my way. I'll have Aaron and Eliza stay with James. Peggy and Maria are at the mall..." It was his turn to sigh, "Ok. I'll be waiting."

If you must leave, leave as though fire burns under your feet,

Once Angelica got there, she was greeted by a sobbing Thomas. "What have you done, Thomas?" She sighed. "I love him," He whispered. She frowned, "If you loved you, you wouldn't have hurt him."

If you must speak, speak every word as though it were unique,

"I, I didn't mean too hurt him. I swear. My thoughts were clouded and I just, I was looking for love in all the wrong places. I can't believe I drove him to suicide. Is he alright?" She nodded, James was doing better. She doubted James would forgive Thomas this time though.

If you must die, sweetheart, die knowing your life was my life's best part,

"He's doing a lot better. He lost a lot of blood though. How come, you say that you are into men, but are constantly, with women?"
Thomas frowned,"My dad. He's the reason. I am gay, but I could never tell him that. He already hates me enough. Enough about my problems. Please."

And if you must die, remember your life,

"Yeah. Sure." Angelica nodded. Thomas smiled, he missed James, but he knew he'd gone too far. Wayyyyyy too far. Thomas was upset with himself. He wanted to do something that proved he loved James. But what could that be? Maybe, flowers. Or a fancy dinner. Oh, what about a dance. He could take James to a dance.

If you must fight, fight with yourself and your thoughts in the night,

There was a school dance this weekend. Speaking of school, he picked up James's work everyday. "Angelica, I have James's schoolwork. For like, the last two weeks. Also, do you think he'd wanna go to the Dance with me? My dad would be there, but it'd kinda be a way to come out to him. I don't know." He frowned. Angelica Smiled.

If you must work, work to leave some part of you on this earth,

"I can't promise you he will, but he might." Thomas smiled. "Alright, I'll visit him tomorrow. When does he get out of the hospital? I'll get his schoolwork until then." Angelica Smiled wider, "He gets out the day after tomorrow, and thank you, I'm sure he will appreciate it."

If you must live, darling one,

"I hope he does. I really care and I know I messed up. I feel absolutely terrible." Thomas shook his head. Angelica looked at him and lifted his face up, "We can ask our people out to prom at the same time, if you'd like?" Thomas nodded, "Yeah, that'd be cool, thanks Angelica. You're really sweet."

Just live.

A/N ahhahaha Thomas's perspective, :) Angelica is a sweetheart. Stubborn, but caring. Oh look, Thomas has feelings, and is under a lot of pressure, what will happen at the dance? Too bad it's not for awhile. I've got ideas. :) more sad before the dance. Though, it won't just be with James.