Your Song

It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside, I'm not one of those who can easily hide,

It was now Friday morning, 5:34 in the morning and James just woke up. He was making cereal while he waited for his friends to wake up. After he poured the milk, he grabbed a spoon and sat down at his kitchen table.

I don't have much money, but boy if I did, I'd buy a big house where we both could live,

He heard a crash followed by a opening door. He glanced towards the direction of the sound and smiled. A few seconds later Thomas walked out and sat down next to James. Thomas smiled, James laughed. "Are you okay, Thomas?" Thomas nodded, "Yeah... just tired."

So excuse me forgetting, but these things I do,

Thomas and James sat there for awhile, James silently eating his cereal, and Thomas on his phone. After a few minutes, James heard footsteps and panicked for a second, before remembering that Maria now lived here.

See I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue,

Out came a stumbling Maria with a smile on her face. She sat down in front of James, "Good morning." Thomas nodded in response and James smiled, "Morning Mari." James looked at the time, 6:00. He put his bowl in the sink and rinsed it out, then told Thomas and Maria to get ready.

Anyway the thing is what I really mean, yours are the sweetest eyes, I've ever seen.

James had forgotten that Thomas slept in his room. So James quickly grabbed his clothes, a sweater and some jeans, and hurried to the bathroom to change. Once he got there, he looked at the pack of razors on the sink. No one threw them away yet. Perhaps it's because they didn't wanna touch his stuff? Or maybe they didn't see them...?

And you can tell everybody this is your song, it may be quite simple but, now that it's done,

He picked up the razors and fought temptation to use them. He threw them in the trash and went back to what he came in here to do. He took off the t-shirt he was wearing and threw on the sweater. After putting on his jeans and his socks, he brushed his teeth and put on deodorant.

I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down in words,

He walked out of the bathroom and put on his shoes, he walked over to the couch and sat down, waiting for the others to be ready. Thomas had his own car, but Maria needed a ride. After everyone was ready they walked out the door. James locked his front door, then unlocked his car. While Maria was getting in, he walked over to Thomas.

How wonderful life is now you're in the world,

"I'll see you at school Thomas." James smiled. Thomas had a goofy grinning his face when he looked at James, "Alright, love you Jemmy." James blushed. "I.... love you too, Thomas."

My gift is my song and, this one's for you.

A/N this is a shorter chapter, but I hope you liked it :) and they said I love you! :D aw. I hope you all are enjoying this and I'm getting a lot of reads???? How? I don't understand, but anyway, that's all, bye ^-^!