Chapter 14

AN
I'm so so so so so so sorry! I promise I won't update this late again! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me senpais! -AG

Your POV

We finally got on the island and I jumped off and hugged the shore? I heard people giggling at my and I just starting laughing at myself.

"(Yn) you ok?" Gray said reaching his hand out. After he help me up I punched him in the arm.

"Gray-sama!" Juvia screamed. I laughed. She glared at me but before she could say anything ice princess gave me a questioning look.

"Where are your clothes bud?" I giggled. He ran away. I felt someone looking at me. I turned to see Natsu looking upset. Lucy came next to him and walked him somewhere.

"Hey (yn) are you okay?" Mira asked me. I didn't answer and walked off. As I was walking I thought I saw someone like Ro, but I knew he wasn't there. I ran to a tree and climbed it. I sat in a branch and sobbed.

"Oh Ro, I'm so sorry I left you. You were my best friend. The closest I had to family. I wish you were here." I whispered to myself. I just sat there and thought what he could be doing right now. I heard a twig snap. I covered my mouth. I saw a guy with black hair and black clothing. After he left my sight I came down from the tree and walked back to where the others are.

"(Yn) where have you been!" Erza yelled at me. I was shocked.

"Umm. I-I was just wondering and thinking about things." I said while scratching the back of my neck. I saw Natsu become 'uncomfortable'. I ignored it. And just smiled lightly.

~Time Skip~

"Alright everyone here is the first task. Each competitor will go into a tunnel 3 of which will go to either Gildarts, Erza, or Mirajane. Four other tunnels will be battle between two competitors. And the last tunnel is a free be. Alright and (yn) and Lisanna will stay here. Alright let's start the games!" Master said.

Everyone cheered I'm so happy for all my friends. I wish them all good luck in the games!

Natsu and Happy are going against Gildarts, Cana and Lucy are going against Freed and Bickslow, Mest and Wendy against Gray and Loke, Elfman and Evergreen against Mira, Juvia and Lisanna against Erza, and Levy and Gajeel didn't go against anyone.

The people who passed were Natsu, Cana, Gray, Elfman, and Levy. I so happy for all of them! But I could sense that something wasn't right about this island. I felt like the Fairy Tail guild wasn't the only people on this island.

I brushed off my thoughts and helped cheer everyone on. Now they had to find first masters grace. That feeling came again this time it hurt my head. I grabbed my head.

"(Yn)! Are you okay?" Wendy asked me. I didn't respond. I knew we weren't alone.

"Master I feel as if we aren't alone in this island!" I yelled.

3rd person POV

Gajeel and Levy were looking first master's grave. But what they didn't know is about the other people on the island. Levy ran away from Gajeel. As she ran she was ambushed. To people attached her. She was about to be killed when Gajeel blocked the hit.

"Don't ever leave my side again." Gajeel told Levy. She nodded.  The two battled the two other people but were overwhelmed by their power. Levy went to get help but before she left she gave Gajeel iron to replenish his energy.

As Levy finds Erza and Juvia. Erza pronounces the trials to be on hold with a red flare. Meanwhile Mest and Wendy are attacked by another wizard. Master knew who the guild was he grew and faced the Grimoire Heart ship.

Your POV

Master please be safe. I stood I didn't know what to do. I ran I heard a unfamiliar male voice and followed that. I saw a guy with blonde hair than I saw Natsu, Wendy, Carla, Panther Lily, and Happy. I ran to Wendy.

"Wendy are you okay."

"I think so, but what about Natsu." Wendy said quietly. I looked at Natsu that blonde haired guy took out people from his own guild. I just sat and made sure Wendy didn't get hurt.

"After I finish pinkie here I'll get both of you!" Zancrow said looking at me. My eyes widened. Some Wendy and I were being taken by Carla, Panther Lily, and Happy. Some black fire came toward us I tried to protect us, but it didn't help. We were all lying to the ground. He ate Natsu's flames.  We all fell of he cliff. I watched Natsu falling. Happy and I screamed his name. He better not die on me.