Chapter 8

She's back!!!

Your POV
I totally forgot Uddico was coming tomorrow!

"Natsu... You remember Uddico right..." I asked. Natsu's face paled as if you say a ghost.

"(Fn) no she isn't coming to see you is she..." Natsu said hiding in his scarf.

"(Fn)-chan!!!!"

"This voice... She's here (fn) why didn't you tell me!" Natsu was running around. I guess she came early. I got up from the bed to see her.

"Uddico I'm right here!" I yell to her. Then I felt a pair of arms around my torso.

"(Fn)-sama!" Uddico screamed. "I've missed to so much!" She said with fake tears. Then she let go becoming her normal overprotective self.

"(Fn)... have any boys touched you in any way shape or form?" She said giving death glares to every male in the room.

"WHAT! NO. No.. no... STOP IN VADING MY PERSONAL LIFE!" I whined. Uddico grabbed my checks and pulled. Next thing I know a pair of strong arms were around me. Looked up to see Natsu?

"Uddico leave (fn) alone!!!" He yelled at her. And the two started to fight... Great!

"Natsu let the poor girl..." Gray got cut off by me hitting him on accident. I swear!!!

"Gray just shut up will you!" I shouted.

"You wanna go (fn)!" Gray shouted getting in my face. Now two fights perfect!

~Time skip to after the fights~

After the fight the whole joined in to... Natsu and Uddico calmed down. And we all went to eat. Of course Natsu ate like he was about to die. Then Uddico spoke up.

"So Natsu, how long have you and (fn) been dating?" She said in a calm matter. I spit out my drink and look at her with wide eyes. Natsu was chocking on his food and red faced just like me.

"What did I say something wrong?" Uddico asked confused. I was about to speak but Natsu cut me off.

Natsu's POV

I can't believe what just happened. Uddico thought I was dating the (fn) (ln). The beauty with (hc) and (ec). What am I kidding it was probably a joke. (Fn) was about speak but I said it first.

"Uddico, (fn) and I aren't dating. Her and I are just best friends!" I said with a fake smile. I thought I saw some of (fn)'s actions looked weird.

"(Fn) are you ok?"

Your POV

To be honest I didn't know. The man I love just friend zoned me! I just want to go and cry.

"Oh I have to go. I'll see you guys later. Bye." With that I sprinted to the park there is where I ran into... ice princess. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I saw Gray walking by he saw me and looked shocked but ran over to me. I cried on Gray's shoulder.

"(Fn) what happened? Are you ok?" Gray said panicked trying to comfort me. I hug his torso to signal I need a hug. Gray lowly hugged back.

"(Fn) what happened your like my little sister please tell me what's wrong." Gray said sounding concerned. I gave in I had to tell him.

~tiny time skip~

Now Gray knew I like Natsu he's the only person who knows. He gave me a hug.

"(Fn) I think I need to take you home." Gray said starting to walk away.

"Gray. I can't. I can't face him like this please." I said frowning.

"Do you want to spend the night at my house?" Gray asked I just nodded my head. With that we went to Gray's house. Once we got there he showed me the guest room and said if I needed anything I could ask him.

"Thank you so much Gray! I owe you big time! Good night." I said and went to my room and heard a small good night.

AN
Hey guys I'm so so so so so sooooooo sorry I had major writers block but here you guys go! If you want I can die in a hole because I understand. Once again thank you for reading my story! I love you all my little Senpais! Until next time!
~AG <3