Chapter 10

You Baka...
Hey guys thank you so much for the 23k reads I thought like five people would read it. You guys make me feel special even though I'm not. Enjoy! I love my senpais!!!
-AG

Your POV
I can't believe Natsu! I'm so pissed. I quietly sobbed. I feel so weak I have to leave now. I got up I saw Gray look at me with shock before he said anything ran out of the infirmary. Then out the guild I heard people yelling my name but I just kept running to my place of sanity.
~time skip

I found it. Igneel took me before he left. I feel warm tears falling down my face.
~flashback

"(Fn) I need you to stay strong for me ok?" Igneel asked. I was confused. But I smiled.

"Igneel I'm a Dragneel. I'll always be strong!" I smiled brightly. Igneel smiled and nodded.

"(Fn) if you ever become unhappy I want you to come here." He said. All I saw was a cave.

"What this cave?"

"This isn't just some cave it's the fire dragon slayer cave. Here you can unlock you're full potential." I was shocked.

"Yes sir." I said smiling.
~end of flashback

I was in tears on the floor of the cave. I roared in sorrow. Fire spewed out of my mouth. I started fighting in the darkness. '(Fn) you're stronger then you could ever believe.' I heard Igneel in my mind.

"Why did you leave us! Leave me! IGNEEL!" I roared. I fell to the floor crying. I felt so weak.

"(Fn)?" I heard a voice. I got up and ran from who or what ever said that. I can't be seen weak.

?'s POV

I saw what I thought was (fn) but they ran to I followed. She stopped when the cave came to a stop.

"Please. Please don't tell Natsu." With that she fell. What why! (Fn)! Why wouldn't she want me to see her like this. A tear fell.

"Natsu." She said put a hand to my face. "Some days you're such a baka you know that right." I smiled and laughed. I hugged her tightly she hugged me back. She was sobbing.

"(Fn) you're way strong than you could ever believe." I said than she broke out crying. "(Fn) are you on what did I do!" She kept crying. "(Fn) if you think you're weak you're wrong." She broke the hug and looked at me. "People cry not because they're weak. It's because they have been strong for too long." I said smiling at her with a tear falling down my face. Then she kissed my cheek.

"Let's go home Natsu." She said with a sad smile. I got up and held her hand tightly and intertwined our fingers. And we walked home like that.

"Natsu?" She said quietly as I looked at her still walking.

"You maybe a baka sometimes but you're my baka..."