Chapter Sixteen ;D

“I have a little surprise for you when we get home Samm.” Aunt Julie said without taking her eyes off the road.

            “No Julie! You’ve done so much for me! I can’t possibly accept anything else.”

                        “Oh well, conversation over now.” I rolled my eyes and was about to start arguing with her when she sent me a deathly glare which caused me to back off.

When we got to her house, I noticed a car parked on the side of the house. It looked familiar, but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

                        “Go inside honey, I’ll get the bags.” Julie insisted.

            “No you crazy woman! There’s like a hundred bags in here!” I reached passed her and grabbed all my bags; Julie just mumbled something about ‘being as stubborn as my mother.’

We walked inside and I nearly dropped my bags on the ground. I just stood there, standing like an idiot in the middle of the room; Staring at the perfect God-like creature sitting on my Aunt Julie’s couch.

                        “Hey beautiful. Miss me?” Alex said, smiling softly.

I wanted to just drop my bags and run to him, but I also wanted to scream. I was at a loss for words, but a million questions were running through my mind.

Questions like that were screaming through my mind.

            I dropped my bags unintentionally and ran to Alex. He stood up the moment I crashed into him. I wrapped my arms securely around his neck and kissed him roughly. I didn’t care if anyone was watching us. All I cared about was that Alex was in my grasp. I pulled away from the kiss to breathe slightly.  I could feel his warm jagged pants against my lips.

            “What are you doing here Alex? How’d you find me?” I asked as I softly panted.

                        “You thought I was going to just let you get away so easily Samm? Last night, I called every one of your family members. When your Aunt Jazmine answered the phone, I begged her to tell me if you were with her. When she caved in, I asked for the address of this home, and I just drove. I waited all day. I was afraid you weren’t going to show up. But your aunt just kept reassuring me. She told me you were out shopping, so I waited here. Athena even tried talking to me, but I was so focused on your arrival that I just ignored her. Then I heard car doors slam and here you are. Look Samm, I know I made you go through some deep shit. I’ve hurt you, cheated on you, and I came really close to fucking up your life; but I want you know that I care so much about you. You’re my entire world. I can’t even go a day without you. Please, will you be my girlfriend?” His lavender eyes were shining.

            “Alex, I fucking love you. Yes. Yes. And yes.” I said, jumping into his arms and kissing his lips multiple times.

            “I love you Alex.” I whispered in his ear.

                        “I love you so much more Samm.” He said, talking against on my lips.

            “Aunt Julie, do you think it’s alright if I leave a bit early?” I asked, taking her body still in the door frame.

                                    “Go ahead Hun. Everything’s already packed for you. I’m going to miss you so much. And Alex, you better take the BEST care of her, or my husband and I will bring out our shot guns.” She said, as I walked towards her and pulled her into a tight hug.

                        “Yes ma’am.” He said, saluting her sailor style.

Everyone came down to say their goodbyes and get their last hugs; even Athena said goodbye with a sad smile to me.

            “Wait! Athena, I bought you something today!” I said, grabbing my Forever 21 bag.

                        “Y-you bought something for me? After I was being a bitch to you?” She said, tears filling her eyes.

            “Yes ‘Thena. I couldn’t help but look at your suitcase when you were asleep. You need a little something stylish.” I said as I pulled out a black and white loose t-shirt that said, “Party Animal” traced in grey lining and a picture of a little dog in the air jumping and looking like it was screaming.

                        “I love it! Oh my god! Thank you Samm!” She said, screaming happily and running towards me. She wrapped her arms around and I squeezed her. When she let go, Alex grabbed my hand.

            “Thank you Aunt Julie. I owe you a big time.” I said as I grabbed my wallet, reaching for two $1OO bills.

                                    “Oh no! I can’t take this.” Aunt Julie said.

When she didn’t take it, I just left the bills on the table before walking out. I noticed that when I walked outside, my car was hooked onto Alex’s car.

            “We’re riding together?” I said, a small smile cracking my face.

                        “Yes baby girl. Is that alright?” He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I just walked up to him and gave his strong jaw line a trail of kisses.

                        “I take that as a yes?” He said, giving my cheek a kiss.

I just laughed and hopped into his car.

            “Bye everyone! I love you all!” I said as the car was driving away. I gave my final wave and Alex and I drove away, hand in hand, into the darkening sunset.

--

One more chapter :c. I need to start working on another story(: I have something in my mind ^-^

' Keep me up, keep me up, i wont wanna sleeeep tooonighhttt.' Oh YouMeAtSix, you never fail to amaze me with your music c:

Nuffin much left to say o:

Hugs and Kisses !!xx

:]Samm[: