Chapter Seven ;D

*Samm’s P.O.V. 2 Days Later*

            “You will all be assigned partners for this project. It will be due in three weeks.” Said my history teacher, Mr. Michael.

I watched silently as pairs were getting together.

            “Samm and Nia.” My teacher said.

Nia? Who the hell is Nia?

I saw a small skinny girl with medium blackish brown hair come to sit next to me. She looked sort of mean..

            “Hi.” She said in a kind voice.

                        “Hello.”

            “Let’s start working I guess.” She said, as she shuffled some papers around.

                        “You like BVB?” I said, noticing her shirt.

            “Yeah. They’re really good. I like Perfect Weapon and The Legacy best. You?” she said smiling softly.

                        “Rebel Love Song and Fallen Angels for LIFE.”

            “Hell yeah broski!”

                                And thus began my friendship with Nia.

*Samm’s P.O.V. Sunday Morning 3: OOAm*

            “He doesn’t love you. You’re worthless. You’re nothing to him. He doesn’t want you. He said he wanted her. “The voices said as I tried running away, but they only got closer and closer.

            “GET AWAY!” I screamed. They were catching up.

Screaming and running as fast as I could, I ended up tripping over my legs. There they were, hovering over me. Their faces were mine.

            Suddenly, I was taken away from the evil faces. I was in someone’s arms. The warm smell of Axe and mint made me realize who it was. Alex.

            He was stroking my hair, obviously trying to calm me. I was shaking so bad.

                        “It’s alright Samm. It’s all over. It’s fine. It’s okay.” He said softly. When I wasn’t sobbing as much, I moved out of Alex’s body.

            “Did I wake you up?”I said quietly, wondering why he was here.

                        “No. I was watching tv in my room when I heard you mumbling. So I just ignored it. Then, when I heard you screaming, I ran in here. You’re eyes were closed, so I knew you were having a nightmare. I tried shaking you, but you didn’t wake up. I decided to jump on you, but it didn’t work either. So I called your name, and you woke right up. What happened in your dream?” He asked questionly.

            “Nothing.”

                        “Cut the crap Samm. No one screams at ‘nothing’. Something happened. Tell me.”

            “No.”

                        “Please.”

            “No.”

                        “Pleeeeeaaseeeee?”

Suddenly, before I could say ‘no’ again, he placed his hands around my waist and dragged me down. He rocked me back and forward until my eyes felt droopy. He kissed my hair before saying, “I’ll always protect you Samm.” Then I dozed off.

--

Oh Alex, what are we going to do with you ?\; One minute he's like 'I want this other girl' and the next he's like 'I'll always protect you.' Bipolar much ?xD.

School starts again tomorrow so I might not be able to upload everyday like I've been doing o;

In the sidebar, I but Samm's favorite BVB song, Rebel Love Song ;D

Also, I put a picture of Nia in the sidebar (: Ignore her bangs, they had been just cut and we needed to fix them and we just... Failed.

Nia, if you ever see this, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME<3. I DID ALL THIS OUT OF LOVE[':

Kisses and Hugs ! xx

:]Samm[: