Chapter One ;D

He brushed aside a piece of my bang. "Let me see that pretty face. Let me see those liquid blue eyes." He said. Sighing in pleasure, I looked up, but there was nothing.

"Let me see that pretty face. Let me see those liquid blue eyes." Sang my radio clock. I looked at the clock. It has read 5:45am. "Ugh." I thought to myself. "Weekend over, school time."

I hated school. I hated the people, the teachers, and the staff, just everything about school made my blood boil. I was 'socially awkward' as my mother said, meaning I was a total nerd with few friends. In reality, I've only had one best friend. Her name is Morgan.

Morgan was one of those girls that if you pissed her off, you better run. It was like she was half devil, half human. Morgan is also one of the prettiest girls at our ghetto school. She had dark golden, wavy hair with deep chocolate brown eyes and a very curvy body. She was drop dead gorgeous.

Anyways, while I was thinking about Morgan, I heard a soft 'thump thump' against my door.

"Come in." I said in my soft-almost whisper-like voice.

"Hey. I'm about to shower. I might use all the hot water though.." trailed off the Greek God standing at my door. His name is Alex.

Alex, another drop dead gorgeous popular guy at my school, was my mom's best friend's son. He was staying at our house for the rest of the school year while his mother stayed at her parents' place. She was suffering from depression, so she thought it would be best for him to stay with us.

Besides being super hot, he was really nice and polite. He always asked for something, held doors, and was the first hand you saw if you collapsed right in front of the entire student body.

I just couldn't help but gawk at his chest, a perfect sun glow with a small 6-pack. His arms were lanky, but his slight muscle definition made them look better. His eyes were beautiful. They we're really rare. Lavender. An extremely light color that almost looked grey. Even Alex's lips were a turn on. They were the perfect shade of pink, a mix between powder pink and a stained cherry color. They were also so full, yet so small. His pearly white straight teeth made him the perfect guy.

I guess I must have been lost in my thoughts about Alex, because he cleared his throat and asked, "Samm. Are you alright? If you don't want me to shower yet, just say something."

"What..? Oh! Yeah. Go ahead and shower. Girls like a guy who smells fresh." I said to him, while a small smile crept up at the corner of his mouth. "I like a guy who smells fresh. " I said mumbling softly.

"Of course you do, my dear Samm." Alex said, smirking.

I froze and felt the color going to my cheeks. I couldn't believe he heard me say that! It was so embarrassing!

He walked out my room, shutting the door on his way out. Once I heard his shower start, I put my face in my pillow and screamed. I couldn't believe myself! Gosh!

Quickly, I remembered I had school to go to, so I got back and searched my closet for clothes. Mostly, I had baggy shirts and dark washed skinny jeans. I didn't like to wear tight shirts because it would show my back, stomach, and arm fat. It's not like I obese or anything, I just wasn't the 'skinny' that guys wanted. I was edging on my way to the husky side. I already wore extra large clothes, and size 7-1O skinny jeans, so tight shirts we're NOT my best friend, but some tight shirts hugged my curves perfectly. Yes, I was curvy, just my fat makes it look like I was just straight cut.

In the end, I picked a loose black shirt that said 'Music Is Life' with white tracing around the letters in the front and a pair of headphones in the back. Then I grabbed some lightish skinny jeans with handprints on the butt, some puzzle styled socks, and my black converse.

After I put everything on, I thought it looked decent enough. I checked my watch. 6:2O AM.

Whoa we're taking forever. Eh, whatever. It's Monday.

I went to go stand in front of my mirror and I nearly had a heart attack at how badly my face looked. My straight dark gold hair was all over the place, my eyes had purple rings under them, my forehead had little bumps along the hairline, and my over-all complexion was terribly pale.

I hated looking at myself in the mirror. I never liked what I saw; that's why I wore pounds of makeup. Foundation, concealer, eyeliner, you name it, I was wearing it. Most people think my makeup look is all natural. Only my family, Morgan, and Alex had seen me with it off.

I applied almost everything except my lip gloss when I heard a faint knock at my door, and there he was.

My love. Alex.

His hair was still messy looking, making him look sexier. He was only in his jeans. I suddenly came back down to reality when I heard him talking.

"So will yah?" he said, his eyes pleading.

"Sorry. Say that again?" I said softly.

"I said, will you please text Morgan that you and I are going to be late to 1st period. In fact, can you tell her that we won't be there until halfway through lunch?" He said again, as if he was talking to a child that was trying to lie, but was failing miserably.

I nodded slowly comprehending each word he said. I grabbed my phone and texted Morgan. Instantly, she asked 'Why?'

"Alex. She wants to know why."

"Tell her I said I'll tell her later." He said, sounding bored.

Morgan and Alex were dating. They had been dating since around the end of 7th grade, and now we were all in 10th grade. They rarely had fights, always seemed happy, and kissed every possible moment, and it had always made me jealous.

I had a huge crush on Alex. I've had it since we've been in 6th grade. It was so lovely, but he never knew. Then when he and Morgan started dating, my heart had completely shattered. I had been depressed for a couple of weeks, and when I saw that their love had only grown stronger each day, I'd been clinically filed for depression. I was to take pills, write when I wanted to cut my wrist, and tell someone immediately when I was tempted to kill myself. Only, I still did those things. Yet, I never told anymore. There were more important things to worry about anyways.

I must have been seriously involved in my thoughts, because Alex came next to me and started screaming in my ear.

"SAMM. HELLO?!" he yelled.

I just looked up and nodded. He came to sit next to me, and I let my face fall into his bare chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we just sat there until he had to excuse himself to get completely dressed. He gave me one last squeeze as he hot up and left. I just watched as he walked away. I fell down into my pillow, face first, and started lightly sobbing.

I hope you guys liked the beginning !(:

I dedicated this story to Fallzswimmer because she was one of the main reasons I decided to write this story ;D. Her story 'My Life With The Walter Boys' is just a beautiful masterpiece[': It would be freaking cool if it got published o:

Well, YAYAHHA. I'm a loser. (;

Talk to you guys whenever !(:

*Edit*(:

I put a picture of Samm in the description.

Luvs you all !

Kisses and Hugs ! xx

:]Samm[: