Chapter Eleven ;D

• Dedicated to NIAAAAA ;D

Okay, so this is kind of a continuation from chapter 10, but I didn't want to have 3 parts to it... o__o So yeah. xD. ENJOY !

We were outside by now, so I hopped into the car, slamming the door shut. I put my hands on my face and began slightly hyperventilating. This weird feeling was starting to bug me.

                        “Samm? What’s wrong? Seriously. Tell me.” He asked, staring at me in utter shock and confusion.

            “Really bad shit happens to good people, Alex.” I laughed awkwardly at how little sense that made.

                        “That doesn’t make sense.”

            “I’m sorry. I guess I’m just nervous about the date.” A small smile was tugging at the corners of my mouth.

                        “Are you sure you’re alright Samm? You’re a little pale, and WHOA! Tears are going down your face.”

Get a grip Samm. It’s nothing. Don’t let it eat you alive.  I told myself.

            “No, I’m perfectly fine. Just getting too caught up with my thoughts.”

He started the car and we drove off. The drive was a little intense, because I was silently crying and Alex’s knuckles were gripped tightly on the wheel.

I was actually a little happy I didn’t wear make-up. I felt like the true Samm. I turned my head to stare out at the passing scenery. At a red light, Alex spoke up.

                        “If you don’t want to go out Samm, we don’t have to…”

            “NO! I really want to go. I’m excited.”

I was making him feel bad. I’m a horrible person.

                        “Alright. Then get excited!” he said, grinning a Cheshire smile at me. 

This instantly made me feel better. Alex grabbed my hand and he started singing.

“If you love me, let me go. I don’t deserve to have you.”

            “Snuff.” I heard myself saying. It was my absolute favorite Slipknot song.

                        “You’re good Samm.”

I was grinning and then I started singing with him.

            “So save your breath, I will not care. You couldn’t have enough to love. Is that supposed to be enough? I only wish you weren’t my friend./ That I could hurt you in the end. I never claimed to be a saint. Oh, my own was banished long ago. Let’s take the fault to let you go. So if you love me, let me go. And run away before I know. My heart is just too dark to care. If I change, I’d hope I never know.”

                        “You’re a good singer Samm.”

            “Not really, but thank you.”

Finally after about half an hour of singing, we arrived at Galleria Mall. Alex and I walked out, hand in hand. There were guys whistling, but I’m sure it was at the other girls. When we went inside the mall, my mouth nearly dropped. This place was too amazing. I couldn’t even move.

                        “Samm? Earth to Samm?!”Alex said, screaming slightly in my ear and snapping his fingers in my face.

            “What? Oh. I’m sorry. This place is just so pretty. Thanks for bringing me here.” I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips. His arms slithered around my waist while he kissed me back.

                        “You’re so welcome. If I knew that you were going to kiss me like that every time I took you somewhere, I would have taken you out a whole lot more.” He said as he kissed the tip of my nose.

            “Let’s go eat. I’m starving.” I tugged his hand softly.

He and I walked, hand in hand, to this restaurant called Bostanis. It looked like an Italian restaurant.

                        “Table for two please.” Alex said as he spoke to an older looking waitress. When we were walking to our table, I noticed two familiar people; Nia and Nick. Coincidently, our table was two tables away from theirs.

                                    “Samm?!” Nia called, looking right at me.

            “Nia! Hey bitch! How are you? What are you doing here? Why didn’t you tell me you were on a date with…? Nick.” I spat his name.

                                    “Oh ha-ha. Yeah, it was a surprise.” She was blushing like crazy.

                        “Hey Samm. Good to see you to. You look hella good today. If only you had been good in bed.” Nick said, giving me a devilish grin.

My face must of showed how bad his comment made me feel because I saw his smile widen.

                                                “What’s going on? Samm, are you alright?” Alex spoke, looking at me with worry.

                        “Uh-oh. Did I upset your little toy Alex?” Nick said with a smirk.

            “Toy? I’m just a toy to you Alex?” I was on the verge of tears. I was just a toy to him?

                                                “No Samm! I love-”

                        “He was just using you Samm. He never liked you. He still doesn’t. I’m sorry. Maybe if you were better looking and better in bed, he’d kind of like you. But only for sex.” Nick said. His words sounded so truthful.

                                                “Samm! Don’t listen to him! Now; how dare you tell her that? You don’t know anything about us Nick.”

                        “What ‘cha gonna do about it bro?” He said, taunting Alex.

            “Nothing. He’s going to do nothing. Come on Alex, let’s go eat.” I was grabbing his arm, pulling him away.

                        “That’s right. Go eat and get fatter Samm. Alex, you going to let you toy control you? Walk away.”

I was going to lose my mind. Everything happened so fast. Alex walked up to Nick, told him to leave us alone, and then Nick swung at him. It hit him in the cheek. Then all hell broke loose. Alex punched Nick in the eye. I ran to Alex to get him to stop pounding Nick, but what ended up happening was, Alex punched me in the face by accident. Hard.  I was on the ground within seconds. I could feel warm liquid trickling down my face.

            “SAMM! HOLY FUCKING SHIT! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!” was all I heard before darkness.

--

A short chapter, I know xD. I must make you guys wait(:

Who hates Nick ?\; He's horrible. D: Why does Nia like him ?I:

Snuff is in the sidebar ;D. I hope you guys like that song.

This chapter is dedicated to Nia because she showed me Snuff(: We belt it out everytime she comes over c; ILY NIIIAAAA. Or Ni-Ni[[[[[;

'Angels lie to keep control...' -Snuff<3.

Hugs and Kisses! x

:]Samm[: