NEW Chapter 5: Observe

JACK FROST POV
I sat on the edge of the school building that I followed the Ghost Boy to and waited. I finally heard a bell ring as students went through the back school doors and sat at picnic tables.

'Lunch time, let's have some fun' I thought as I smirked. I touched the ground and made ice appear within seconds. A few students started to slip and fall. I chuckled and walked around.

I touched a table and made everyone's lunch freeze. I threw snowballs around until I saw him. A teenager that looked like the Ghost Boy staring at me. I walk over slowly to him. "You are the guy from Santa's sleigh," he said in a quiet tone. I looked at him shocked. "Are you the Ghost guy?" I asked kind of sarcastically. He glared and shook his head yes.

"Danny who are you talking to?" A ginger girl asked from beside him. "Jack Frost," he simply stated. The ginger girl just looked at him puzzled. "Are you going crazy again?" She asked. I chuckled and leaned on my staff. Danny grew furious then took a deep breath. "Jack Frost nips at your nose, right? Like the song says." Danny said glancing at me. I smiled and created 3 snowflakes and floated them towards the 3 friends at his table. Once the snowflakes touched their noses and looked at my direction. "Jack Frost....." the ginger girl whispered. I smiled more and walked towards her. "Whats your name?" I asked her. "I'm Jazz. Danny's non-ghost sister." She stated. I looked at the other two and nodded at them. "I'm Sam and this is Tucker." The goth girl stated. "Jack Frost, nice for you to see me." I said smiling.

<le time skip>

I flew back towards the sled and enjoyed the wind in my face. I finally landed on the ledge of the sleigh with everyone looking at me. "Guys, we have a meeting to attend to, tonight." I stated. Red nodded and snapped the reins. We flew around town until a certain house came to view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYO! Sorry it took soooo long, but I did it! Chap 6 is coming soon!

I also have a new book coming out in February (hopefully)

I have writers block and it taking me forever! And I am so so so so so so so so so sorry, I will try and do better!

Thank you for the support!

~Dashie the Gamer Beat