NEW Chapter 3: Amity Park

DANNY'S POV
I rushed downstairs to meet Jazz, Tucker and Sam at the front door. "They are still there!" Jazz said in frustration. I sighed and transformed into my ghost form. "Anyone need a lift?" I asked as I held my hand out. Everyone grabbed my hand as I turn intangible and flew through the ceiling to the top of my house. Once I flew above my house I saw HUNDREDS of people at my house.

"Dang Danny," Tucker said. "At least we are flying," I said flying towards Casper High. Once we got there I put them down on the ground and landed beside of Sam.

As I was about to change back my ghost sense went off. Great just great. I sighed and glanced at Tucker, Sam, & Jazz. They nodded at me and I flew off in the sky wondering what ghost was in town this time.

JACK FROST POV
We got to Amity Park in no time. North landed just on the outskirts next to the Amity Park welcome sign. "Welcome to Amity Park, home of Danny Phantom," I said looking at the sign. "Who's Danny Phantom?" EB asked. I shrugged in response.

"Maybe he can help us?" Tooth said more as a question. "Maybe, we would have to find him first," I said. "Well wait are we waiting for? Let's go!" North said firing up the sleigh.

We started flying in the city. Lucky for us no one can see us. We flew by a WIERD looking house with dozens of people at the front lawn. I stood up on the sleigh and flew up and down towards the people.

"Danny! Danny! Danny!" They all chanted. Danny? As in Danny Phantom? I flew up going back to the sleigh when something caught my eye. 4 teens on the roof. I looked at them and by the time I was going to fly towards them, one teen started to fly and holding on to the others. I quickly flew to the sleigh and told North to follow the teens.

With a quick snap of the reins we were off. Who was that kid? We followed them to a high school when the teen flying dropped off his friends and flew off near us. We watched him fly around until he spotted us and flew at us. "Who are you? I've never seen you all in the Ghost Zone before." The teen stated while floating. "Ghost Zone? My boy, we are no ghost, we are the Guardians." North said. I stood up and flew closer to the teen. He noticed me and held his hand up as if something was going to shoot out of it.

I froze and gripped my staff, slowly pointing it towards him. "I will ask again, who ARE you?" He asked as a green aura surrounded his hand. "Easy there kid, I am Jack Frost. The rest of us are part of your childhood. Santa, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and SandMan." I said nodded towards everyone in the sleigh. The teen calmed down and put his hand down. "I'm Danny, Danny Phantom." he said holding out a hand. Tooth flew up to him and shook his hand.

"Oh hi Danny! Nice to meet you! I have so many questions! Are you fully dead? Are your teeth perfect in ghost form as in human? Who were you? How did you get your powers? Who are your friends? Why does mmf-!" I cover her mouth and put her in the sleigh.

"Slow down Tooth, I am sure he will answer them and might have some to ask us." I said calming her down. She shook her head and calmed down. I was about to speak when a bell rung.

"Oh no, I'm late!" Danny said with a facepalm. "I have to go, talk to you after school?" He asked. We nodded and then he was off. Well, I believe we met a friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYO! I finished just for yall!

But I have bad news! I have writers block so it's taking me longer than I want it!
:(

I will try my hardest to make yall happy and rewrite this whole book!

Thanks for the support! I would be nowhere without you all!

Thank you!

~Dash