NEW Chapter 9: Ghost Zone part 2

DANNY POV
Jack and I finally made it to Clockwork. We flew in and made our way to him. Jack looked around in curiosity. "Stay close, Clockwork isn't a fan of strangers." I say to him. We finally made it to Clockwork and his time room. "Ghost child, welcome." Clockwork said in kid form. "You know why we're here," I said landing. Clockwork nodded and a video popped up on on of the screens. It had the Guardians, Sam, Tucker, Me & my 'cousin' Danielle in it. "What's wrong with Danielle? She shouldn't be part of this, should she?" I asked Clockwork.

He changed forms. "The other Ghost child, Danielle, is involved in this." Clockwork replied. "Where is she?" I asked. "Closer than you think," he said turning around. "You must get back. You have been here for too long." Clockwork said floating away. I mentally thanked him and flew off with Jack behind.

"What was that about?" I heard him ask. "An old friend I visit, he controls time." I replied back. We flew back in silence until we came to the portal. Jack was the first one through. I followed shortly after. Once I was in the lab, I closed the door. "How was it?" Sam asked me. I sighed. "Things are getting complicated." I said looking over at the Guardians. What's going to happen now?

----------------------------------------------

Heyo! I did it!

But sadly it was short

I have been super busy and have MAJOR writer block

I am so sorry!!

I don't blame you if you stop reading this

Heck I probably deserve it since y'all have been waiting for so long

Thanks for the support everyone has given me

If it weren't for y'all I would have deleted this book making it the.....

3rd book I deleted?

I can't remember

But thank you

And bye!

~MC Dash