NEW Chapter 1: Intro part 1

DANNY'S POV
Hi, my name is Danny Fenton, I am also known as Danny Phantom. That's right I'm Half Ghost, Half Human. The accident happened a few years ago, but that's not what this story is about. I am going to tell you about my conflict with spirits, like Santa Clause, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, Sandman, and the one that I was unsure about, Jack Frost.

They call themselves The Guardians. They protect kids all over the world from the Boogie Man, King of Nightmares, The Monster Under Your Bed or In Your Closet, Pitch Black. Pitch came to my home, Amity Park, and teamed up with Vlad Masters/Plasmius, but I have already said to much. Let's start from the beginning, a month after Phantom Planet.

~A Month after Phantom Planet, June 18, 7:25 AM....school in two hours~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and loud voices. Loud voices? I scrunched up my nose in frustration and pulled my pillow on top of my head. Ever since I exposed myself, I have had a crowed of people at my house. I heard my door open and felt my bed sink a little. I felt an arm snake around me. I smirked knowing who it was.

"Sam?" I muffled from underneath the pillow. "Yep," I heard her say. I pulled the pillow off and turned to face her. "Morning, beautiful," I said tucking a loose strand of hair behind her hair. She smiled and scooted closer. "Morning Danny," she said leaning in. I leaned closer and kissed her. We kissed until someone knocked on my door. We pulled away and I groaned, throwing my head back in frustration. "Jazz! What do you want?!" I yelled. "Making sure you're up Danny!" She yelled back.

I got up and finally started moving.

"Can y'all get out so I can change?" I said pulling a shirt from my closet. They nodded and went downstairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dashie: tada! A new chapter 1! Hope you enjoy it!