NEW Chapter 12: Danielle's key

DANIELLE POV
I struggled to keep focus. The blackness in my eyes were getting worse and I kept hearing a voice.

'Let fear consume you, my dear.'

I heard the voice say that phrase constantly in my head.

I kept flying until I saw a familiar house come to view. I sped up and phased through the wall and clasped on the floor.

I tried to look around but everything was hazy and turning dark.

"DANIELLE!"

DANNY POV
All of us went upstairs to the living room. "Do you know where Danielle is?" Sam asked. "In Danny's Living Room," I heard Tucker say. I looked and saw Danielle about to pass out.

"DANIELLE!"

I ran to her and picked her up. I placed her on the couch and tried to wake her up.

"Why won't she wake up?" I grumbled.

"What do you think Sandy?" I hear a gruff Russian voice ask.

I couple moments later Danielle twitches slightly. Black sand appears around her which makes someone pull me back. "What's that?" Tucker asked.

"Pitch must of done this." Jack muttered in disgust. "Can she be healed?" Sam asked.

There was silence until Danielle screamed. We all jumped and I rushed to her side.

She started changing from human to ghost and breaking out into a cold sweat. I watched in horror as I saw something appear on her arm.

Slowly, a key formed on her arm, just below the wrist. "What is going on?!" I heard Jazz gasp. I saw Jack's staff slightly touch the key.

It instantly flickered which caused Dani to yelp. I flinched and asked for someone to get a rag. Once I had it in my hand, I wiped Dani's head.

Please be okay.

DANIELLE POV
Darkness is all I saw.

I felt Danny try to wake me up.

I twitched and then a sudden surge of pain shot through my whole body. I heard myself scream. I felt someone draw something on my arm. I yelped as I felt cold pressure press against it.

I kept hearing chuckles and the same phrase over and over.

What's happening to me? Danny, someone, help me!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not dead guys!

Sorry it's taking so freaking long to update!

I'm actually writing like 3-8 other books that are not published and I am thinking of deleting this book......

Any feedback will be great, and thank you so so so so much for supporting me. Without all of you readers, I probably would of deleted this book or something without warning.

Please comment and tell me your thoughts, PM me if you can; I really need all of yalls input.