24.

When he was called, Evan went downstairs for dinner, but was stopped halfway through by Jared, who shoved him against the wall. 

"J-Jared what?" Jared yanked on Evan's hair aggressively  and smashed their lips together, pushing his tongue through Evan's chapped lips.

 "So good. You taste so good..." Jared moaned. Evan pushed Jared away. 

"Stop that! I'm dating Connor!" He wiped his mouth in disgust. He was dating Connor, not Jared. Although... Jared's mouth fit so nicely against his and the tortoise shell glasses... No. he told himself. Jared had always been a jerk to him, but now apparently he was jerking off to him. Evan shook his head and continued going downstairs.

Dinner was nice if you didn't notice the awkward tension in the room between Evan and Jared. Evan was fidgeting and poking at his bread with a fork. Jared was eyeing Evan and licking his lips. 

"So uh boys," Mr. Kleinman coughed. "I think you two should skip school tomorrow so we can get Evan some new clothes." Jared looked at Evan seductively. It was obvious he was thinking about Evan undressed. The Kleinmans didn't really talk to Evan, which was fine by him. The less he talked, the more he could think about Jared and what happened on the staircase. It was all going too fast for him. He thanked the Kleinmans and put his plate in the dishwasher before going upstairs to his room.

Just as he was about to go to sleep, Jared opened the door.

 "Hey sexy, wanna fuck?" Jared winked.

 "Jared, no means no. I'm still with Connor. I don't have feelings for you. I'm sorry. " Jared pouted and crawled into Evan's bed. He leaned in close to his ear. "

C'mon," he whispered. "I know you wanna fuck me." Jared licked Evan's face which made Evan tingle inside.

Evan lost his virginity that night.