Chapter 13: Mate to Sol's

"That fucking bitch!" Screams Vector, slamming his hands on the iron bars. Me, Vector, and John are all in separate cells, lined with silver to ensure we don't escape. In each there's a bench, a flattened pillow, and a bucket.

"Hey Vector, why does each cell have a bucket?" John asks, holding it up. "The restroom." He answers.

"DISGUSTING!" Screams John, dropping the bucket.

"Guys what are we going to do?" I ask seriously. Both of them turn to me. "The Jewel of Sol's is gone, no one is leading the attack outside, and now he's going to attack our home and it's all my fault!" I fall on the bench, crying.

"Alex-" Vector leans against the poles looking at me. "It isn't just your fault, we were all tricked by my brother. I know your sad right now, but you have to move forward. Once we find a way out of the cells, we'll stop Victor for good this time." I wipe my eyes, smiling at him. "You're right. I have to let go of the past to move on. Thanks." And I grab his hand through the poles. My touch brings a smile to his face, making me do the same.

"Ok lovebirds, what's the plan to get out of here?" John asks.

Me and Victor let go and start thinking of options. How about breaking the bars with your strength? Skai asks me. Because I can't shift with so much silver weakening me. Ohhh right, forgot about that.

Out of nowhere, the door out of here slams open and two guards walk in. The start walking over to us three, the only prisoners in the cells.

"What do you want?" Victor questions them angry. "The girl." The male guard answers. The female guard opens my cell. I walk out, not trying to cause a fuss. Why do the need us? Skai asks. I don't have a clue. "Wait what are you doing with her!?" Vector yells. The guards don't answer, but keep walking behind me. "Hey! I wanna know what's going on!" Vector keeps on yelling.

He continues yelling, but when we walk out and the door closes, nothing can be heard. The lead up the stairs back into the front door. They then start forcing me upstairs. "Where am I going?" I ask them. The female guard answers, "The Alphas room."

Who's the Alpha again? Skai asks. The Sol basically ... I think. We continue around two corners until we arrive at a door with a sign reading: ONLY ALPHAS BEYOND THIS POINT!

What a weirdo! Skai comments.

"Go." The female guard shoves me.

I glance back to see if they would walk away, but the two wait until I do as they say. As told, I open the door and walk into the Alpha's room. Before anything happens, chocolate fills my nostrils, making me cough. Once I can breathe, I see the inside is luxury beyond anything I've seen! A giant window, ginormous bed, and an even bigger TV. To my surprise, there's books everywhere. On the bed, floor, desk, everything has a book. I close the door behind me and walk in slowly.

This room is so ... Elegant. Skai awes. "Like my room?" I jump, turning to the door behind the TV. Out walks Victor, wearing a white robe. Hopefully some underwear too. Skai adds.

"Why did you have them bring me here?" I ask him.

He laughs, slow and soft, like I'm amusing to him. "Alex right? You know what we are ..." He says, walking towards me. I take a step back, getting really creeped out. "... You belong to me Alex; you are destined to to be with me ..." He continues, still walking towards me, carrying that chocolaty scent with him.

What is he talking about? Skai asks me. Does he mean what I think he means?

He grabs my sides and pulls me towards him. He whispers into my ears, "Your my mate Sunrise."