Chapter 7: Spell Seduction on Sol's

We walk out of the clinic as Vector feels better than ever after waking up from his second knockout, and I leave with a nice and stitched up shoulder. "Why didn't you shift! Mark could have killed you if I didn't bring you back to the clinic!" I yell at Vector.

"I'm not a werewolf! I'm just a human!" He yells back, making me and John flinch. "No one understands." He sighs to himself, looking down to the ground. "But I thought you were magical?" I ask him. "I am ... but not in the werewolf way. I already told you before all this happened, weren't you listening to me?" He asks, feeling offended.

"I was! It's just I was wondering about ... our relationship." I state.

"Wait a minute," John stops us. "You guys are mates?"

"Yes." Vector replies confidently. John turns to me, expecting an answer. "I mean, I'm not sure." I say truthfully. "How do you not know if he's your mate, it's yes or no." John tells me. I look down, wiggling my toes inside my shoe. See, even John thinks we're mates. Skai says to me.

"Can we just move on from the subject and talk about something else?" I press, looking between the two of them. John smiles while Vector looks up to the violet-orange sky. "It's getting pretty dark. Can we head inside? I haven't even been shown to my room yet." Vector tells me.

"Your room? Your staying with us?" I ask in confusion. Is he sleeping with us? Skai asks immediately. Shut the fuck up Skai! It's like his presence turns your hormones on. So, I know you want him too. Skai notes. No I don't!

"Yeah, I can't go back to my pack or I'm dead, so I'm staying here." Vector explains. "Come on then." John calls us, waving us to the Pack House. Vector runs off before I can say anything. Why is this happening!?

Let's go, I wanna see where he's sleeping! Skai urges me. I follow the two guys, kind of wanting to know where he's staying too. I mean, if I'm the Sol, shouldn't I have a say in this? You should. Skai agrees with me.  I tap John on the shoulder as we're walking to around the Pack House. "Yes Alex?"

"I was just wondering, since I am Sol, shouldn't I determine where he goes?" I ask, pointing it out.

John stops to think. "Yeah I guess your right Alex. And now ... You're my commander. I should be calling you Sol. Sorry Ma'am." He apologizes, fixing his posture.

"John it's Ok, you can still call me Alex. Your older than me too, so you shouldn't be calling me ma'am either." I tell him, trying to lower myself from leader. "Since your the Sol, show me where my room is." Vector smirks, stepping in between me and John.

I wanna place him as far away from our room as possible, so where should that be? The Cells are, but I don't know if he wants to hang out with a bunch of Umbras ... Skai thinks. And he shouldn't sleep with all the warriors either. The only other place would be in a houses outside or the Quarters.

"Ahem!" Vector sounds, disrupting my thoughts.

"Sorry, it's just ... everywhere is not a good place for you." I tell him.

"What if I slept with you?" He asks me, winking at me.

I immediately start feeling my face getting warmer. "WHAT!?" I scream in a response. "I mean," I try calming down by breathing and turning around. "You shouldn't sleep with me. That's too-"

"Unsettling. Am I right?" He says, standing right behind me. All of a sudden, the world slows as Vector's peachy scent flows around me as he stands behind me. He's so perfect; why can't he sleep with us?

"Actually, sleep with me. It'll be fun." I turn around, giggling afterwards. He smiles, forcing my heart to beat uncontrollably. I can't help but stare into his eyes, those beautiful brown eyes draw me closer to his face.

"Are we going to show him where your room is ... or are y'all having a moment?" John cuts in.

As if I was taking my eyes out from a lens, everything was clear again. I blink a couple of times and step back a few times. "What just happened?" I ask, feeling unusual.

"You just agreed to Vector sleeping with you." John tells me.

"WHAT!" I yell. Alex, he used his magic on you! Skai informs me. What are you talking about? I've been trying to get through to you, but Vector cut off our connection when putting you into a spell. Skai tells me.

Vector smiles, leaning closer in. I push his head away with my hand and glare at him. "You bastard."

Vector sighs in disappointment. "Man I almost had it. It was your wolf wasn't it?" He asks.

"You're sleeping in the Nova's room; is that alright Bria?" I order, looking behind John and Vector.

Vector turns around to see who I'm talking to. Bria smiles and answers, "It's no problem."