Chapter 4: Awaken for Sol's

"What's the matter?" Johns asks me, rubbing my back while I'm crying.

"My Mom ... she's gone." I sniffle, sitting up on the bed. Alex, she's still here with us. Skai tries cheering me up. I mean she's not physically here Skai. I wish I could see her, listen to her, talk to her.

"She is here. In spirit, all past werewolf's are with us. Especially your mother, giving you the power to be our Sol." He explains, pointing to neck. I look down at my newly acquired necklace. It sure is powerful; when my Mom put it on me, energy was constantly flowing through my veins. Mom ...

"John!" I hear Stephanie yell through the hallway. She rushes into the room, everybody turning her. "He's waking up." She announces. The mystery man! He's waking up! Now I can interrogate him; get the answers I need from him. Your ruthless. This man just wakes up and the first thing you wanna do is interrogate him. Skai informs me.

If he did kill my mother, I want an explanation Skai. I'm not just letting him go!

"Come on Alex." Johns calls me, as Stephanie and my Dad are already rushing out. "I'm coming." I reply, getting out of my Moms blankets and following them. We speed walk though the hallway, eagerly getting to the mystery mans room. When I turn in, he's tossing and turning in pain, as if something's wrong. "Is he Ok?" I ask Stephanie, who's the doctor. "He's fine. He's just waking up." She restates.

I walk over to the man in the bed and sit in the seat next to him again. I feel his cheek with my hand, and he's significantly cooler than before. Like before, my touch made him relax from his turning into sleeping. Why do I feel this way for him? One second I wanna interrogate the crap out of him, the next I'm wishing he's Ok.

I take my hand away, and he sits up immediately, like he woke up from a nightmare. He's breathing heavily and looking straight ahead. The whole thing made me jump in my seat, knocking a few magazines off the table next to me.

As I pick up the magazines and turn back to the mystery man. Now he's looking around the room, looking lost, scared, and confused. "Hey sir." I say to him. He turns his head to me and instantly he's more relaxed, like a child seeing their mother. "Do you remember what happened?" I question him again.

"Yes ... but my only question is, why haven't you killed me yet?" The man asks, confused.

"We saved your life. Why would we kill you for no reason?" John asks him. To answer John, mystery man shrugs his shoulders. "Also, where am I? A clinic?" He asks, turning to me again.

For someone who just who up from fainting, he seems to ask a lot of questions. Skai comments.

I look at my Dad, asking for permission to tell him. He nods, crossing his arms. "Your in our pack doctors office, clinic, whatever you wanna call it. We brought you here after you passed out." I explain to him. "Why were you burning up when they brought you here?" Stephanie steps into the conversation. The man turns to Stephanie and answers, "Looking for my bracelet. My brother stole it and I was looking for him, or my bracelet. I was out there for hours."

This guy sounds like he was just an average man strolling through the forest.

Who just so happens to have a bow and silver arrows? I don't think so. Skai reminds me. Right, I forgot, he almost tried to shoot me. I look at his hand that's gripping the silver arrow. He seriously needs to relax. Skai comments.

"So um ... are you Ok?" I ask him concerned. He looks down, moving his fingers and legs to check if everything's working.

"Everything seems to be working, unless your doctor injected me with poison." He says, smirking at Stephanie. Stephanie gasps offended. "I only help people. Even if they aren't part of our pack." She notes.

After that, the rooms silent for a minute. Ask him his name! Skai tells me.

"Hey what's your name?" I ask for Skai.

"Vector." He answers quietly.

"You are him! The one who killed the Sol!" John calls him out. "What?!" Vector looks at John. "I haven't killed anybody!" He defends himself. "Oh really, because I heard your pack yell Vector when you stabbed her, and he looked exactly like you." John states.

Vector looked angrily confused after John accused him of murder. Then, he shook his head in disagreement. "No. It wasn't me. It was my twin brother. His name is Victor." He tells us.

"Your a twin?" I ask Vector. "Sure am. But ... I wouldn't say we're the best of brothers, even if we are twins." Vector says, looking past the room we're in.

Awww, I wanna meet his brother! I want to help them mend their brotherly bond! Are you sure? He killed your mom Alex. Skai tells me again.

"Wait a minute, your brother ... hurt my mother?" I ask him, gripping my chair.

"Probably. This morning he said he had business to do today. Which translates to going to take over another pack." He explains to him. Well isn't his brother swell. Skai says sarcastically.

"But if he 'controls our pack', then why isn't he here?" My Dad asks Vector.

We all turn to Vector and he yawns. "Man y'all sure are interested in my past. Why can't I get a drink or snack?" He asks. "Because your a stranger." Johns tells him. "Yet here you are, letting me answer your questions." He comments back, smirking. I look back at John, who's eyebrows express he doesn't like Vector.

"Sure. I can get you some water and chips from the front." Stephanie explains. Then she leaves the room to get food.

"I'm going to go to the restroom." I announce, leaving the room. When Vector said water, it made me need to pee. As I'm walking down the hallway, I feel like someone's following me. Creepily, I hear footsteps behind me as well. I turn around and see Vector followed me out, with no one stopping him.

"Hey I was heading to the restroom, do you need me to take you too?" I ask him. Vector doesn't answer, staring straight at me.

His brown eyes won't turn away; his face blank and it's starting to creeping me out.

"Are you Ok?" I ask, a little scared.

He slowly starts walking towards me and suddenly the intense smell of peaches consumes me. Despite everything that's happening, our eyes are still locked, making my body feel ... vulnerable.

Alex I think he's him. Skai tries telling me. Who's him?

Vector walks right in front me, with our faces being only centimeters apart.

He whispers, almost growling, "Mate."