Chapter Twenty - Five

Jaehee's Pov

It has been 5 months since I was turned into a hybrid because of the poison that was forced into me when I was kidnapped by the Vampires.

So far, there hasn't been any sign of the Vampires making their next move yet, I was starting to doubt whether they'd attack but like Suho said, we should never let our guards down.

In the past 5 months, the members and especially Luhan helped me to train so I could control my abilities and strength better. They said I was a fast learner so it was quite easy for them to teach me. And now I've already got the hang of it.

Though I wasn't fully in control of my abilities yet.

Of course, we still had to do our job as an idol, Lee Sooman strictly forbid us to play around. For 4 months, all we do was work, work, and work. It was somehow tiring because after work I had to drop by the hide-out and trained.

After all the hard work, we finally decided to release new song entitled "Miracles in December". We thought we'd do a Christmas theme since it was already winter. Then after that, our second song, "Christmas Day" will be released on the 25th, on Christmas.

I couldn't wait to sing on stage with the members again especially since we worked really hard for this.

We weren't able to enjoy ourselves before because of the nervous breakdown we had to go through due to the warning sent by the Vampires.

Anyways, I'd be singing with Kyungsoo, Chen, and Baekhyun for Miracles in December and after that I'd be singing with the rest of the members for Christmas Day.

That Tuesday morning, Kyungsoo, Chen and Baekhyun were practicing when we barged into the room and started a ruckus. "Yahhh!" Chanyeol shouted as he ran into the practice room. We followed behind him.

"What the heck? Why are you being so loud?" Chen complained as he furrowed his eyebrow.

"Hahaha!" Chanyeol simply laughed it off.

Baekhyun went to grab the towel on top of his bag then walked over to us as he wiped away his sweat. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Nothing, we just wanted to see how you guys were doing." Kris grinned.

Tao clung onto Kyungsoo's arm and said, "Hyung, let's practice Wushu now. Haiyah!" He let go of Kyungsoo's arm and kicked the air, showing his flexibility.

He's too adorable.

"You came here to watch us?" Kyungsoo ignored Tao and asked the rest of us.

"Yup, figured you might need the extra help." Suho smiled.

"Oh yeah? And what do we possibly need your help with?" Chen teased him.

Suho rolled his eyes but his smile never left his face. He probably felt embarrassed but he covered it up with a smile instead. I laughed at how dorky they were.

Oh yeah, my hair had grown longer too so I had to tie them up into a small ponytail, manager-nim told me to get a haircut but I said I'd get them cut later since the fans kind of liked my long hair especially when I tied them up, they said I looked really pretty.

I also opened up my own fansite, well it was mostly Sehun's idea, he forced me to do it. My fansite consists of 3, 556, 708 followers which I couldn't believe myself. I didn't think I'd have these much fans in only a couple of months.

Facebook, twitter and instagram were also the other social medias I joined so I could keep in contact with my fans. I had like 29, 775, 905 followers in facebook, 5,967, 218 followers in twitter and 2, 837, 651 followers in instagram.

I would often go video chatting with my fans and asked them how they've been or what they were up to. Recently, I had been doing my own show to show the fans my talents or a side of me they've never seen before.

The members would often become a guest in my show but they also ended up ruining it by causing a ruckus, as usual.

Some fans would come to SM building and they would give me gifts or hand-made letters which I was really grateful for. But it was a bit disappointing because I couldn't stay with them for long due to the amount of work on my schedules.

3 months ago, manager-nim auditioned me for a supporting role in a really popular drama and to my surprised, I got the role.

After that, I got more recognition from people because of my acting and some would say because of my good looks

I've received more than 5 offers to play in their dramas and movies, manager-nim said it was a good idea if I put acting as part of my career so I'd become more famous and people would recognized me better. I agreed to it.

I recently starred in a movie and a drama. The drama I was cast in was called "Flower Boys Next Door" where I played the role of Yun Jungha, a flower boy who stayed together with his cousin, the first lead of the drama who also happened to be a flower boy. 

I also starred in a movie called "Jinan High School Musical" and played the role of Kim Donghoon, the best friend of the female lead who had a crush on her since middle school.

Though I only played as the second male lead for this drama and movie, I still received positive feedback for my acting which really gave me inspiration to work harder and become a greater actor.

I hope I'd get more offers in the future, maybe even the leading role.

= = =

The members and I were practicing our steps for Christmas Day, we practiced from 5 PM until midnight, we had to make sure the routines were perfect and our formation wouldn't fall apart. When the song ended, our exhausted bodies immediately dropped to the floor.

"Damn, I'm so tired!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he panted really heavily.

"This is really exhausting." Baekhyun rolled around on the floor.

Tao yawned as he looked at us with his panda eyes. "When can we sleep?" 

"Until manager tells us we can go home." Xiumin answered.

"Ugh.." Tao whined.

"Come on guys, it's not that bad." All of us turned our heads to Suho and glared at him. We're half dead here and he said it wasn't that bad? 

"You're one to talk." said Kris as he pointed out the heavy panting coming from Suho.

Not long after manager came into the room and told us we could go home and get some rest. We shouted in joy, we were finally able to go home after a long day of practice. 

The members quickly grabbed their stuff and ran out of the practice room, they headed to the shower room just a level above.

Since I couldn't shower with them, I had to use the one on the third floor where people rarely went to. I quickly took off my clothes and went into the shower, as soon as the hot water hit my body, the fatigued I felt earlier immediately washed away.

As I was scrubbing my arms, a sudden knock at the door startled me. I turned off the tap and grabbed the towel to cover myself before opening the door a little and took a peek at the person on the other side of the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Chanyeol."

What was Chanyeol doing here at this time? It has barely been 5 minutes, there was no way he'd shower that fast, right?

I looked at him and asked in curiosity, "Do you need anything?"

He flashed a nervous smile and replied. "No, I just...want to tell you something. Um, can you meet me by the pool after you're done?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

I became even more curious at his suspicious behavior. "Um, okay."

"I'll see you soon then!" His smile grew wider.

"Sure?"

"Bye." He waved and ran away.

What was that all about?