Chapter Five

Jae Hee's Pov

(That afternoon...)

"Get up! Let's go again!" Said Suho trying to get everybody up on their feet.

We were really exhausted, we had been training for 6 hours straight and we only had 30 minutes of rest.

"Everybody get up!" Shouted Suho. My legs were really heavy, I couldn't stand up properly.

Suho hyung is really scary when it comes to work.

"Hyung, can't we rest for another 10 minutes?" Said Sehun as he tried to compose himself from all the dancing.

"We can't. Every minute is precious, we don't want to waste anymore time. We'll be performing in a month. If we don't get Jae Hee ready in time, our performance will be ruined. No offense, Jae Hee." Suho looked at me as he said the last part.

"None taken." I replied.

"But hyung..." Sehun was about to say something back but I cut him off, "Sehun-ah.." I grabbed his hand, trying to hold him back from whatever he was about to say and smiled.

"It's fine, I can take it and besides, Suho hyung is right. I'd be ruining the performance if I don't practise as hard as I should. I want to proof to you guys that I am worthy of being an Exo member. Right now, I don't think I'm there yet." I said as I looked at them both.

They stayed quiet for a while before Sehun spoke up, "Fine. We'll help her get ready in time."

I was really happy that Sehun agreed to help, I knew it wasn't much but I was really touched.

= = =

A month had past and I finally got all the dance moves of each songs memorized in my head.

For the whole month we kept on practicing and practising, there wasn't any time for a holiday or a free vacation.

I had to record my part for the song "Growl" and "Wolf" and learned the dance moves so I was really busy in that whole month. Being an idol was not easy---

As time went by, I grew closer to the EXO members and learned new things about them each other. I was happy to be apart of a new and big family. I even became closer to SNSD sunbaenims.

Even though the members were like a family to me now, I still felt uncomfortable staying in the same dorm as them. Hey, anything could happen right?

During our recording in the studio, Manager-nim suddenly walked into the room. We stopped what we were doing and paid attention to him.

"Okay guys, listen up..." He started.

We listened carefully to what he was about to say. My ears perked up in curiosity.

"This saturday on Music Bank, you will have your first comeback with Jae Hee."

My eyes grew larger----Okay, I was not expecting that at all.

"Make sure you get everything ready before then, understand?"

"Yes!" The members said in unison whereas I stayed quiet, thinking about me going up on stage and performing in front of dozens of fans. I felt nauseous all of a sudden.

I wasn't ready to perform on stage yet, even if I already memorized all of the dance moves of every song, a month wasn't enough for me to make sure I wouldn't mess up on stage.