Chapter One

Jae Here's Pov

Ever since I was a child, I have always wanted to be a well-known photographer for famous magazines and famous idols.

It was my only dream but I knew for certain that no one would hire a rookie like me but even as I knew that, it didn't stop me from applying and sending out my resume to all of those big companies.

I prayed day and night hoping that someone would recognize my potential and give me a spot in their companies and when I thought that all hope was lost, I received a call from an unexpected person.

{On the phone}

[Me : Hello?]

[Woman : Hello, is this miss Lee Jae Hee I'm speaking to?]

[Me : Yes, this is her. Who is this?]

[Woman : I'm calling from SM company.]

My jaw dropped as soon as I heard the word "SM" . SM happened to be one of the company that I was really interested in.

I've always wanted to be a photographer there but I knew I never really stand a chance.

[Woman : We've received your photos and it was quite outstanding.]

My heart is going to explode soon

[Woman : Therefore, we would like you to come by SM's building tomorrow and have an interview. What do you say?]

Now I'm really going to explode!

[Woman : Hello? Are you still there?]

[Me : Yes! I'm here!]

[Woman : So, do you want the job or not?]

[Me : Yes! Absolutely!]

[Woman : Come by tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. Don't be late.]

She hung up.

I tossed my phone onto the bed and jumped excitedly. I never thought my dream would come true!

= = =

{Ring! Ring!}

I woke up to the sound of the alarm and wiped my dried saliva around my mouth.

I couldn't sleep at all after receiving that call last night. I was so excited that I barely slept---

Realized how late I was, I quickly rushed out of bed and ran straight into the bathroom. Dream or not this was my one time opportunity, I had no intention on missing it.

After I was done taking a shower, I put on a skinny blue jeans which I didn't really look skinny in it and wore my grey colored long sleeves.

I love wearing casual outfits because it fits me perfectly. Too girly wasn't my type.

For the final touch, I combed my straight waist-length hair and clip my front hair to the side so I could see better.

When I was done getting ready, I grabbed my sling bag, hung my Nikon camera around my neck and ran out of the house.

= = =

(SM Building)

There were about 40 fans screaming outside of the building when I arrived.