Chapter Ten

Jae Hee's Pov

Everyone had gathered in the living room, we were discussing about our plans for tonight during the Gayo Dajoon concert.

"There's a possible chance the vampires will attack tonight." Said Suho.

As the leader, he felt like it was his responsibility to keep everyone safe, mainly because he blamed himself for not being able to protect Luhan and D.O when they were attacked and admitted to the hospital.

"The only thing we could do is keep our guards up, we don't know what shenanigans they will pull next," Kai continued.

I worried for my sake and for theirs, I had no supernatural powers, I was just a normal human being and there was absolutely nothing I could do to help.

My hands trembled unconsciously as I rubbed my index finger and trying to keep myself calm. "I'm a little scared." I said, super worried.

Right next to me was Lay who noticed my trembling hands. He put his arms around me and reassured me with a smile, "We'll be on our guard the whole night. They won't be able to touch you, I swear."

As much as I was relieved to hear him say that, part of me was still worried about what would happen tonight.

But I didn't want him or the others to worry, I flashed him a smile and looked at the others.

I was truly grateful to have them there with me.

"Okay guys, keep your eyes open for anything suspicious. They are capable of hiding their presence so there's no way of knowing where they could be hiding." Suho warned them with some information regarding the vampires.

There was no way I'd let them do all the work, I might not have a superhuman strength like these guys, but I have the eyes of a hawk, if I see anything or anyone suspicious I'd know right away.

We can't loose our precious lives over this. We have to survive---

After we ended the meeting, we got ready for the show. We still had 6 hours before the show and Manager-nim came by to pick us up, we were told to come by the studio before heading to Gayo Dajoon.

I was on my way to my room when Luhan grabbed my arm, stopping me at the door frame.

I fixed my eyes on him but he wasn't saying anything which left me utterly confused.

"Um Luhan, what are y-" I was about to ask him what was he doing when he strapped something on my wrist, I looked closely at it which apparently turned out to be a golden-blue bracelet. It was incredibly beautiful!

I've never seen this kind of design before---

"What's this?" I examined it closely.

Luhan tapped the small screen attached on the strap of the bracelet. "It's a tracking device that was designed to look like a bracelet. It signals your current whereabouts. I'm afraid we can't watch over you 24/7 so this bracelet is really necessary if something goes wrong."

I stared at his face and was a little nervous to see how serious he was being which bring shivers down my spine.

Knowing the fact that there was a possibility that something might happen to me terrified me to the core.

Luhan continued, "Whatever you do, don't take it off, understand?"

I nodded, he sounded really scary, I almost pissed my pants but of course I wouldn't do DO that in front of him.