Sean x William

"Here... take a sip..."

"Oh come on... Everyone is looking..."

"Don't mind them, silly.... Just focus on me, hm?"

"F-fine.... Hmm.. *Slurps*.. I-it's so good..."

"Have some more.."

In the corner of the classroom, a gal wearing thick rimmed black eyeglasses is drooling by her lonesome. She is currently absorbed at staring at a couple of boys who appear to be too close for comfort. But it seems the girl blushes even more every time the two handsome guys draw their head closer to one another whenever they have something to say to the other.

She sighs, her eyes dreamy.

Her right hand unconsciously drawing the scene before her. Nobody seems to look towards her despite how fast she is moving her hand.

When she finished, she looks down to see a beautiful moment.

She sighs once again.

To her side, a sharp glint of eyes continue to gaze on her oblivious form.

. . .

"SeAm..." She whispered to herself. Loud enough for her seatmate to hear.

"What did you say?"

"N-no, nothing. Just... how long has Sean and William known each other?"

He merely raised a brow, and with a shrug, he replied, "They sort of clicked the first time they hanged out. Why? Which of the two are you aiming for?"

He expected her to answer, but her mind was somewhere else again...

"Hey... tie up your buttons properly, will you?"

"Wa? None of your business man... But.. thanks.."

"......Not a problem. Want to hang out later?"

"Sure. PC Bang?"

"You read my mind. Hey. I like you already."

"Me too, man."

She sigh.

"From friends to lovers......" she whispered once again, loud enough for her seatmate to hear.

"Who?"

"A-ah... Just a book I have been reading..."

"Really..."

He eyed her suspiciously, but she didn't give him a chance to look into her eyes carefully. Secretly, she was also shipping her seatmate with someone else.

"Hey, Rio. Why didn't you wait for me to finish my shower?"

A handsome guy called out to her seatmate, hearing his words, the girl gasped.

"I'll go ahead before anybody suspects something.."

"Rio."

"Yea?"

"It was a great night..."

"Yea... We can do it.. again.."

"You sure?"

"Someday."

She secretly squeaked, earning her a gaze from Rio. But she ignored him as she continued to stare at his friend and him.

With one last weird look, Rio decided to pay attention to his friend who was starting to annoy him.

Then she was gone once again...

"I can't let anybody know about us."

"But there's still 'us', right?"

"Of course... I can't possibly keep my hands to anybody else but you..."

"Now I'm feeling horny. Take care of it Rio."

"20 minutes. Behind the janitor's shed."

"I can't wait. Meet me there, asap."

"Hey, you okay?"

She was still out of it when Rio waved his hand in front of her. Gently slapping her cheek, he noticed her stir.

"Awake now? You are bleeding."

When she looked down, her uniform was dripping with lukewarm blood. And all around her, almost all of the men she was 'shipping' all day was staring at her, fear in their eyes.