Brandon x Jordan

Another day at a boring school, the girl at a corner of the classroom continues to look down on her unidentified book. But nobody, but her seatmate appears to notice her suspicious air.

Within her mind, fantasies worth a flood of nosebleed filled her thoughts.

"I heard Madonna of the first year called you yesterday after school, Jordan.... You are not going out with her, right?"

"Even if I am, what is it to you?"

"Well... I... What if I told you I'm interested in you too?"

"......What nonsense are you talking about? Stop it before anyone misunderstands!"

Brandon moves closer to a flustered Jordan, removing the headphone on his head. And with their faces growing closer to one another, the heartbeats intensifies.

"....S-s-stop I-i say..... D-Don't..." Scarlet red to his ears from the neck, Jordan backed away to the wall, trying to evade Brandon's passionate gaze. He gulped at undeniable expectations of Brandon's affection, making him hesitate to evade.

Seeing his reaction, Brandon smiled a charming smile. His brown eyes glittered with strong passion finally unrestrained. "I've restrained for far too long... you know...."

".....N-no.... W-what are you doing... damn it...." Despite Jordan's words, his face could not hide a positive response to Brandon's flirtations.

"...Can I kiss you?" Without waiting for a response, Brandon moves to close the gap between their lips, his hands on the wall behind Jordan, encasing the latter within.

"Who loves who?"

Batting her eyes quickly, she looked to her side where her seatmate appears to have been staring at her for the longest time. She frowned. 

"T-The King of England! King Henry VIII loved one of his wives deeply, which I find strange... Do you know of him?"

Shaking his head, Rio remained suspicious. "I only know he changed the Church to Protestants so he could marry more than once..."

"Y-Yes, right. Well, it's a lovely day, isn't it?" She said, pointing at the grey clouds in the sky.

"....Right. It's about to rain."

"....Ha... ha..... S-Speaking of which! Has Brandon and Jordan always been friends?"

Rio raised a brow. "Are you aiming for these two now? How about Sean and William?"

"What are you saying! I cannot possibly get in between the two--- Ah! I mean, I'm contented to look at them from afar. A-ha... ha.... ha...."

Dismissing her awkward responses, Rio sighed. "They are childhood friends. I'm pretty sure they share almost everything. Maybe even porn mags." Rio leered, but the girl was no longer listening.

With their lips centimeters away, Brandon stopped and stared deeply into Jordan's brown eyes.

"You used my toothpaste.... It smells good."

At his words, Jordan blushed incredibly, causing Brandon to widen his eyes. A smirk played on his lips, bemused masked his handsome face. "...Well, well.... Why don't I take a taste...."

And Brandon moves even closer, leaning towards Jordan's soft lips that quivered in anticipation. The latter escaped a gulp.

Rio looks towards her peripheral view, only to see Brandon and Jordan talking to one another in close proximity animatedly. He wonders what she is seeing to make her nose bleed once again. In silence, he grabs for some napkins he thought of bringing to school due to the incidence of yesterday.

Slowly and gently, he wipes away the blood that was profusely flowing out of her cute nose. Oblivious to his actions, she continues to drool.

Then he heard her soft whisper, causing him to abruptly stop. 

"....Sleep with me tonight...." A sigh escaped her drooling mouth.

Rio gaped in bewilderment.