Emil x Clinton

The very next day, Rio arrived in the classroom early.

He planned to waste away the time on his seat when he heard a sound of clutter in the hallway.

In his anxious haste, he almost stumbled at a leg sprawled on the floor.

He paled at the sight of blood.

Then he recognized the person in the center of the bloody pool.

His seatmate. And before him, a couple of guys were running to see the scary spectacle as well.

With a frown, Rio groaned.

"Help me, will you?"

The two classmates nodded their head in unison.

And the three of them carried her towards the infirmary, a movie was in play within her mind. The blood from her nose continued to drip, causing Rio's uniform to stain.

"The school is so quiet early in the morning. It kinda makes me excited and kinky... Haha."

Emil eyed Clinton amused. "Do you mean something like this?"

Caught unguarded, Clinton was brought down on the cement floor. He instantly felt the cold comfort, but moreso than anything else, he shivered under Emil's sexual gaze.

"We're in school, Emil.... Stop before anyone comes."

"Who cares...."

Clinton was then embraced tightly by Emil, and the two continued with their deep romance in the stillness of the whole school compound.

"What happened to her?" The nurse asked the three. She was curious as to why the nosebleed has yet to stop.

Rio scratched the back of his head in annoyance. "How much blood can she produce? She's been having constant nosebleeds since a few days ago."

The nurse frowned. "You are her seatmate?"

"Yes. Class A-2, 1st year."

"And these two?"

Instead of Rio, the two guys answered.

"I'm Emil, same class."

"Yup. The name's Clinton. We found her in a pool of her blood in the hallway. We ran towards her after hearing a loud bang. Not sure what really happened since there was nothing that could have hit her head... Unless.. Does she have an incurable disease?!"

Rio frowned and pondered Clinton's words briefly. He did not expect his seatmate to be so sickly. He had thought otherwise, but remembering back how she usually was in class; reading books and always in a daze, he nodded his head unconsciously.

The nurse had covered her nostrils with soft tissues, but they get drenched by blood right away. "Can one of you stay with her for an hour or so? I actually have a meeting to attend to. She'll be fine now if that's what you want to ask. But just to be sure, keep watch of her, okay?"

Emil and Clinton looked over Rio expectantly.

With a groan, Rio reluctantly nodded his head.

Next moment, he was left alone in the infirmary alone with his seatmate who continued to sleep with a blissful expression. 

Then he heard her whisper so softly in her sleep, causing his heart to stop in shock.

".....Hmm..... Not there...."

Rio flushed incredulous. 

☑ | Keep Out!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें