(19) Pranks and Apologies

'This is insane.' Marlene said.

'It's insane to assume it was one of the slytherins who are controlling Peter?'

'Not that. To burst into their dorm in an invisibility cloak.'

'Two of us will use the cloak. One will stand guard outside. It's perfect. We just need to find out who's the most capable of doing such a thing. It has to be a seventh year. Probably Malfoy or maybe even snivellus.' Sirius growled with hate.

'I am going to stand guard outside.' James said. 'And if you get in trouble, use the mirror.'

With a brave face Sirius covered the cloak with himself and Marlene.

Because of the cloak, they were just centimeters apart. Sirius could stay there inhaling the sweet intoxicating smell of her hair. He could stay there admiring her marvellous beauty.

But he knew his first priority was to find out the bastards who had put the imperius curse on Peter and beat the crap out of them.

'Or maybe you should stand guard.' James said.

'What? Why?'
'Do as I say.' James said.
'Whatever.'
***
'Why are we in a laundry room?' Remus asked.

'***'Why are we in a laundry room?' Remus asked

'Oh, this. I forgot to do my laundry this week.' Lily said.

'Why can't you do it some other time?' Remus asked. 'And moreover why are you doing it? The house-elfs do these things, right?'

'But I think it's mean to treat elf's like slaves. We should do our own work by ourselves.'

'Should have said that before you learned magic.' Remus scoffed.

Lily huffed and ignored him.

'Fine do your laundry. Meet me at the common room.'
***
As Remus observed the map, he cursed as he saw Sirius and Marlene in the dungeons and James a little behind.