(17) What could be..?

'You are what?' Remus asked, in shock even after all these years - hearing James's and sirius's latest prank.

'That just sounds... wrong.' Remus said with disgust.

'It will work out and it will be funny. So are you in Remy?' James asked.

'No. I have got a thing-'

'You can just say if you don't want to come, you know.' Sirius said feigning hurt.

'He has got a thing.' Said lily.

'Evans?' James turned around swiftly. 'Have you been stalking me?'

Lily ignored him. 'Remus, you are expected to be down in ten minutes for the meeting.'

'Oh, yeah. Thanks for the reminder, lily.' Remus said.

But lily had already walked away.

Remus told the three of them to not go with the plan to which they ignored him, then he raced back to his dorm.

He reached the meeting ten minutes late, not sure what to do.

'So as headboy, i-' Chris, the seventh year was saying '-think that we need to bring more spirit in this gloomy place and by that I mean we need to organise a party on Halloween.'

The eight prefect's were sitting on wooden chairs while the headboy and headgirl explained their plan to have a party on Halloween.

'But we already have a feast. I mean what else do you want?' A burly Slytherin dude asked.

'What do you think about it?' Remus whispered to lily.

'I think it's a good idea, though - nott is right - we already have a feast. We can just add music and a dance floor.' Lily said.

'Yeah, it's not like they will allow us to bring booze to the party or anything.' Remus shrugged.

There was a pause while the headboy was explaining something boring and even the headgirl was in disagreement.

'So what exactly is up with you and Dorcas?' Lily asked.

'We are friends.'

'And how is that going to work out?'
'What, are you saying that exes cannot be friends?' Remus asked.

'I didnt-'
'We are friends aren't we?' Remus asked.

'I guess, yeah.' Lily said.

'And we dated once, right?' Remus said.