HEPTA EPILOGUE

" Nurse! Help! "
Jimin panicked as Jiyoong difficult to breathe.

Nurses, doctor were rushed to the room and everything was just, in rush. They told Jimin to wait outside and theres Yoongi holding Jiyoon's hand. Who come back from the cafeteria.

" Baby what happen? "
Yoongi was blank.

" J-jiyoong..  "

" Dongsaeng? "
Jiyoon frowned.

" What happen to my baby brother Appa "
Jiyoon asked in a sad tone.

" Goona be okay baby.. Gonna be okay "
All Yoongi said.

Jimin's tears dropped but, he needs to stay strong no matter what. Jimin rest his head on Yoongi's chest while standing. Yoongi held Jimin and Jiyoon's hand tightly while they waited for the result.

-

" Mr. Min? I'm sorry. Jiyoong can't make it "

" No! "
Jimin burst into tears.

Yoongi was trying ti calm but, he can't. There's nothing he can do. He held Jimin's hand and comforting Jimin as their enter the room.

Jiyoong was laid on the bed. His face was flawless like Jimin. Simillar like Jimin. Well, his face was pale and he got a nice eyes like Yoongi too. Jiyoong has small hands and fingers. All the cute things were obviously from his Min Appa.

" Dongsaeng.. Dont leave noona "
Jiyoon kissed and hugged Jiyoong.

" Baby..  "
Jimin held the small hands. 👐

Yoongi kissed the baby forehead and cheeks and everything.

" Appa loves you.. "
By that, Yoongi's tears dropped on Jiyoong's hand.

" Jiyoonggggggg "
HyungJung ran to Jiyoong who laid on the bed.

" Dadfi! Daeshi! Lift HyungChung! "
( Daddy! Daddy!  lift HyungJung!)

Taehyung lifted the hyper HyungJung and Taehyung let HyungJung touched all over Jiyoong's face.

-

Everything about the Min Appa and Yoongi Appas' death was just a dream when Jiyoong still on coma.

-

MORE EPILOGUE TO GO. 👻