제27장 (CH.27) ENDING.

Ready for last chapter?

-

-

-

A day that Jimin wanted. The happy day ever. Yes, wedding day.

Jiyoon was too excited for it. She even took a lot of picture with her phone. She took pictures of Yoongi. Nah, not Jimin.

Jiyoong was with him.

As you know, Jiyoon closed to Yoongi instead of Jimin. Not that she hates Jimin but, Yoongi always with her.

" How's Appa? "
Jiyoon asked Yoongi.

" I'm nervous "

" Why? "

" Am I good enough? "

" Yes Appa. You are! Min Appa will like it! You look gorgeous. Even I'm melting rn "

" Hahaha thank you sweetie "

" Appa let's take a selca "

" Okey dokey lady "

-

Flowers alone the path, make Jimin more nervous. His face was all shine. Flawless as hell.
Taehyung, who accompany him closed his eyes cause Jimin was too shine.

A bright face Yoongi made, watching his fiancé. Well, husband today.  Or should I say wife?

Wedding started.

Jiyoon held Jiyoong and walked along the path. Taejung, Jungtae and HyungJung threw the flowers all over the carpet.

Too bad, Jungkook was at hospital. He can't attend the wedding which Jungkook was so sad but, what can he do? He need to rest. He will in labour tonight.

Nice songs through everyone ears.

Here come my teddy bear - Yoongi thought.

" Are you ready Jimin? "

" Uh Tae.. How do I look? "

" Good. Yoongi will love it. Trust me! "
Taehyung cupped Jimin face.

" Aish "

-

" Do you, Min Yoongi. take Park Jimin as your partner of life? "

" I, Min Yoongi take Park Jimin. Well after this Min Jimin. As my partner of life. Promise to take care over our childs. Promise to be by his side. Promise to be his tears when he is sad. Promise to be his anger when he is hurt. "
Yoongi smiled.

Ofc, Jimin blushed and giggled.

" Do you, Park Jimin. Taek Min Yoongi as your partner of life? "

" I, Park Jimin take Min Yoongi as my- "
Jimin words cutted.

" STOP IT! NO! STOP IT. "
Jiyoon shouted.

" MIN APPA CAN'T BE MARRIED! "

Uh, book 4??
👻

I love you guys 😈

Btw,  do follow my instagram!
@_myemim
And, click the link on my profile!
Write what you think about me!
Pretty please! 😆😭👉👈