제8장 (CH.8)

Jimin is waiting for Jiyoon's school over. Jimin wait 30 minutes early. Well, he scare to pick Jiyoon late. So do Yoongi. Only once. ONCE. Yoongi picked her late.

Remember?

Clock ticking and tick tock tick tock.. 5 minutes more. Jimin get outside the car and wait infront of the gate.

The school bell rings and there's teachers start their work. Which, calling the students name mention-ing that their parents outside.

" Uhm, Miss..? "

" Oh yes, Mr? "

" Min.. Jiyoon? "
This is the first time.

" I'm sorry Mr, but, I never see you pick Jiyoon up so is Jiyoon related to you? "

" Yeah I'm her Appa "

" Wait, I need comfirmation "

Tf this school. So protective. But, worth it.
Thank you Yoongi for suggested this school for Jiyoon. She learns well here Oppa.

" Okay Mr. I already have the comfirmation "
" Min Jiyoon~! "

Then Jiyoon walk weakly to the gate and stand infront of Jimin.

" Jiyoon.. Why? "
Jimin worried.

"Nothing. I'm tired "

They two hold hand as they walk to the car. Jiyoon is not talkative today. Usually, she have lot of stories to tell. Is Jiyoon feel uncomfortable? Because usually, Yoongi picks her up. Not Jimin.

In car,

" Sweetie.. What's wrong? "

Jiyoon shakes her head and make a sad face.
Which mean nothing.

Jimin is worrying. There must be something. He knows Jiyoon well.

" Baby.. Are you upset? Because Appa? "

" No Appa. Don't worry.. "
Then Jiyoon turn to the other side make Jimin sighs heavily.

Yoongi.. I think Jiyoon needs you.

Arrives home, Jimin open the door and take Jiyoon's bag and lift Jiyoon. She is sleeping in the car.
Jimin lock the car and bring Jiyoon to her room. Jimin open Jiyoon's shoes slowly and fixed her hair.

" Huh..she is really tired "

In room, Jimin check Jiyoon's bag. Check if there is any homeworks, records, etc. Such a caring Appa. Jimin found a report card. Saying that Jiyoon is having a fever today.

" Damn Jimin, what have you done "
Jimin curse for himself.

Jimin feel like he is not good enough taking care of Jiyoon. He thinks that he is fail being a father.

Jimin sighs and immediately take a wet towel and put on Jiyoon's forehead. Jiyoon's face is really pale. Her lips is red.

Jimin look after Jiyoon until she wake up in the morning.

" A-Appa? "

" Jiyoon? Feeling well already? "

" I'm late to school "

" No sweetie, no school today. You rest. Appa knows you have a fever.. Don't hide it "

" Uh.. I don't want to make Appa worry..  "

" It's okay dear. This is my job. Taking care of you "

" Thank you Appa~ "
Jiyoon hugs Jimin eventho she is weak.

Suddenly the door open by someone.

" Hai..? "
Jin whispers.

" Oh? Uncle? "

" Uncle bring a chicken vegetable soup! It's for Jiyoon.. "

" Uncle knows?? "

" Yes of course dear. You Appa keep spamming on our group chat he said like 'Guys! Jiyoon is having a fever! I'm worry! Is she gonna be okay?!!  Should I bring her to clinic or anything?!' "

" Hahaha I will be fine Appa "

" Yah! You make me shy "
Jimin cover his face with his oversized hoodie.

" Open your mouth~ Aaaa~ "
Jin feed Jiyoon.

" Uhm, Hyung, I go to Jiyoong's room first "
Jimin get out.

Well, its hard for Jimin. He needs to go to that room, then this room. But, he do everything for his kids okay?. If Yoongi is here, they two can seperate. One at Jiyoon's and one at Jiyoong's.

==
Leave comments!