thirty two

"Do you think he was being serious?" Gerard looked over to Bob who was sprawled over his armchair. Bob had come over so they could hang out and chat. He looked over the blonde.

Bob shrugged, biting his lip. "Not sure, never been sure when it comes to Ray. I don't know really. I just don't know. Heck, I usually joke around about this dumb crap but I seriously don't know if he was joking or not by this point." Bob sighed and ran a hand through his hair, groaning lowly.

Gerard sighed and picked up his phone. "I mean, I could message him and ask him what's up and what happened and if he was being serious?" He turned his head to Bob who simply shrugged at him, "I don't know. He hasn't been online for two hours now and he didn't pick up any calls. Have you been talking to Mikey?"

Bob turned curiously and blinked at Gerard. "I mean, he left just before Ray left the chat and he also hasn't been talking at all. Which is weird." Bob sighed and his lip ring glinted slightly, reflecting the light.

Gerard shrugged again and looked through his contacts till he found the one labelled 'little bro <3'. His red hair fell in front of his face a little as he looked at the contact, "I should call him but I just, I'm not sure. I don't want him to be angry if I call him. He's probably really upset or angry. God, I just wish they would make up but I don't think that's possible now."

Outside, birds twittered loudly and he could hear the occasional car passing through the street. He looked at Bob, wanting help with his thoughts. "I don't know what you could do, Gee. I think you just gotta let them do what they want. It's what they need to sort out, we shouldn't interfere unless they walk into our college lunchroom and start punching each other and tossing tables." Bob blew out a long sigh and shrugged at Gerard. "We just gotta let them do what they gotta do. Ray needs to sort out his emotions, Mikey needs to get his priorities straight and heck. He's gotta see what the Pete Wentz dude is like, because he's a right moron and from what I can tell Mikey only likes him for his looks. Which I don't blame him for, he is muscly as hell."

Gerard snorted a little and rolled his eyes, "Yea, I know. I just. I don't like them fighting, they're best friends. They never fight this badly, they have disagreements but I feel like this is going to break them apart-"

"-if it hasn't already." Bob continued. "They won't talk to each other, their fight was two weeks ago. Nearly three now. Okay? They never go this long without each other. I just, I don't think they're gonna recover from this. Not if Ray has just admitting to having feelings for Mikey."